Stripped & Tainted.

Stripped & Tainted
(The Human and her Werewolf Mate)

~ Let me be the big bad wolf to fulfil all your naughty little desires~

"When I find my mate I'm going to strip her naked, tie her to the bed, fuck the daylights out of her then leave her tainted", he said and that's exactly what he did. He Stripped and Tainted me what most don't know is that I did the exact same thing.

Noni Peizer was just another ordinary human girl. She drank too much, partied on school nights, bonded with her friends and did everything normal high school kids do. There was only one problem, Noni's friends weren't normal high school kids.

They were all werewolves with very high ranks Alphas, Betas, Gammas, little did Noni know that her life would take a huge supernatural twist of its own.

Banner Carranza was a fuck boy in his own league. He didn't believe in commitment but desperately searched for his mate to see what the moon goddess had blessed him with and fulfil his father's dying wish. To love and be loved.

He also wanted a nice fuck every now and then.

Banner already knew he'd never let his mate go. Even if that meant hiding her from the rest of the world forever. The last person he expected to be mated to is Noni Peizer one of his best friends.

You might already know what happens when this sweet little innocent human girl is mated to the strong fuck boy alpha wolf.

Naughty things happen.

Little did they know that this bond could be the ruin of both of them and whether it kills them or not, they're lives would be forever changed.

The only question being, Will it be for better or worse?

Spin-Off from Hers To Claim (Can be read as a stand-alone)

Started: 09th November 2020
Completed: 11th January 2021
Word Count: 50,000 - 100,000

Warning: Mature Content & Violence

A/N: Check it out hope you'll love it as much as I already do ~ Tisha💛