Chapter 06: Hers To Kill.

~ Son Of A Mongoose ~

Chapter Six: Hers To Kill

Lucreasia!

Lucreasia?, the name echoed in my head but I paid no mind to it. The voice calling was a bit unfamiliar as well but I wasn’t ready for that type of drama. At the moment all I wanted to do was sleep.

“You’re a pretty little young thing now aren’t you, Lucreasia”, a musky voice followed by the sound of a belt buckle falling to the ground and a zip being undone brought me back to my surroundings.

Shit!

I fell asleep in a cave. I looked at the rogue in front of me. His features were dark and frigid, monstrous even. DeVil has been wanting to get onto me since I got here. How the hell am I going to get out of this one now? “You aren’t her, are you, you little slut”, he said and I instantly froze.

It’s way too early to get my cover blown and in here getting your cover blown means bad things only which eventually end in death both physically and mentally. “You’re not”, he said with a wild grin and added, “Oh this is going to be so much fun....for me”.

“I am her”, I blurted out the first lie that came to mind that earned me a wild humourless laugh.

“No you're not pack girl, That little freak Lucreasia would have jumped my bones the second I got in here. Even at fifteen boy did she know what she was doing. She definitely wouldn’t have taken so long to answer to her own name”, he said. Well hell am I in trouble.

In one swift motion he was ontop of me.

“Let me go you son of a mongoose”, I said as he pounced onto me like a hunger lion. I kept kicking and screaming as he held me down.

“Get out DeVil, she’s mine”, another voice said by the entrance of the cave. The rogue stopped assaulting me with kisses and said, “Boy you can have her when I'm done, go stick your...”, he didn't get to finish what he was saying as he was thrown of me, further into the cave.

“Oh! You’re so dead”, DeVil roared shifting into his terrifying faded brown wolf and pouncing onto the other man. Out of instinct, I jumped on DeVil's wolf trying to keep him from killing the other.

Have you ever tried to twist a six foot, goddess only knows weighs how much wolf’s neck. It’s not easy.

I snaked my arms around the wolf’s neck and squeezed as hard as I could. He tried to shake me of but I latched harder onto its neck till I had a snap.

Like the sound of a dry twig breaking but this was much louder and bigger.

DeVil fell to the ground and shifted back into human form. Blood and claw marks all over his body. I stood silently as I took in the site.

The memory imprinting itself into my brain. As every second passed, I grasped every slight detail. The event became part of me. Permanently, forever.

My first kill.

I already knew it was inevitable once I stepped into the rogue lands it was, The First Of Many.

Authors Note

How did yous like Blairs little memory, its the first of a few. I hope it wasn't too confusing. Since it isn't where we left of last chapter. The next chapter we'll also be similar to this one, then we'll get back to the present. Sorry if its short.

Also the words i put before the chapter starts like ~Son Of A Mongoose~ are my favourite words in a chapter. Comment yours and also comment who you think we'll say them before you read.

As always leave yah thoughts, comments, predictions, loves in here and vote if you want too I don't care😒😢Ha!😂 Like that would totally ever happen. I do care.

See you in the next chapter, forever you're favourite storyteller because ain't no one cuter than me but you ~ Tisha💛