Chapter 15: Hers To Reunite.

~Sorry we fucked in your baby~

Chapter Fifteen: Hers To Reunite

“My baby”, I said running to my car and hugging it. It was a yellow jeep, I don’t know what type cause not really into cars as long as they look good and my baby was the most beautiful of them all. She was huge and yellow. She looked like sunshine and I love her.

“Banner, thank you so much of looking after my baby”, I said hugging Banner one of my friends from high school, the two years I went anyway. “That’s Alpha Banner to you know little miss”, He said. Huh? Guess I did have a lot of soon to be Alpha friends growing up, I didn’t even notice.

'Because you were gawking at Chrisshiano your whole childhood', Lycan said. “Oh shut up you weren’t even there”, I told her. “Didn’t need to be 'Little Miss'”, Lycan taunted and i flicked her off.

Banner was now the alpha of the Golden Wolf pack. Now, don’t get me wrong, I love my pack but when they shift their fur turns to threads of gold, freaking gold. The hunters used to have a field day with their pack though. Luckily Alpha Ramirez, Alpha Roger-Banner’s father and a few of the other Ex Alpha’s took care of the last known hunters in existence.

“Did you find your mate?” I asked excitedly. Banner was a playboy in high school and I’m guessing I left before he was at his peak. “Yes”, he said a smile stretching on his face ant the thought of his mate. I never believed Banner would ever love one woman, mate or not Banner’s dick was a force to be reckoned with.

If I remember correctly he said he’d tie his mate to the bed and fuck the daylights out of her, then move on to the next walking vagina. How were we even friends. “I have my moments”, Banner said. Another trait of the golden wolf pack they can read just about anyone’s mind. “So do know her”, I asked remembering a few of his on and off flings. Jenna the fucking she bitch being one of them.

“I see you still hate Jenna with a passion, be careful that she bitch’s your Luna know”, he said.  “That she bitch will never be my Luna”, I said.

“Okay come down little miss, by the way Noni’s my mate”, sweet little innocent Noni Peizer. Sweet little innocent human Noni taking on Banner, “Goddess have mercy on her”, I said and a smirk placed on his lips and I immediately knew he’d read my thoughts and had thoughts of his own.

“If you’ve forgotten in the past five years, my thoughts are off limits. Noni doesn’t stand a chance, I’ll come by and see her if that’s cool with you”, I said. “Sure, she’d love that. I would too. By the way I knew all long you weren’t mated to a rogue but just the thought of it drove Chrisshiano crazy and I know he’s your mate so go get your title little Miss”, he said and it took me a little while to understand everything he said so I just nodded.

“Oh well, I’ve got a meeting with the Devil himself”, Banner said pulling me into a quick hug. “Take care of yourself little miss and do me a favour when Dealing with the she bitch”, he said and peeked my interest, “And what would that favour be”, I asked. “The usual she tried to get in between Noni and I so show no mercy”, he said as I giggled, “Don’t worry, I wasn’t planning too”, I said and he drove away towards the pack house.

I went back to whispering sweet nothings to my baby, I probably looked like a mad woman but Maddie is my love of life. “Do you want to go for a ride, you do don’t you, I know you missed me”, I said getting my keys and entering my car. There was a weird scent in it. I sniffed and anger boiled inside of me. I should have known that idiot Banner would do something like this.

“They had sex in my baby!!!!!!” I yelled and Lycan sneakered. Finding this funny. She’s worse than Lucreasia, Goddess if she wasn’t my wolf, I would... “You would what”, she taunted. “Oh shut up”, I said and flickered her off.