Chapter 20: His To Ruin.

Author's Note.

Oh My G You're still reading this. I heart you so much. Here by popular demand, psych😅 you all probably hate this guy by now, the one, the only, Chrisshiano Mars😈

Team M😇 Where u at... I still love you 😍Quote me ⬇⬇ ~ Tisha💛

~ Sometimes all we can do is hurt the ones we love ~

Chapter Twenty: His To Ruin

😒Chrisshianno Mars's P.O.V😍

Blair Montanelli my mate and best friend. The only person my hollow heart will always love.

I didn’t need to fall in order to love her, I just did. She was in my life before my brain even started thinking of the idea of memories. It was always me and her till one day it wasn’t.

Most people think I’m a horrible person, cheeky a little cocky but that’s just who I am. Blair saw all of that and so much more. She’s the reason I keep my ass-y personality at bay. The reason why I have our friends in the first place. I owe her everything but she hurt me. Since she was the one who hurt me no one would be there to stop me from playing you hurt me, I ruin you.

I’d known Blair was my mate from the moment I was sixteen, I already loved her. I wanted her so bad it literally hurt. I tried to tell her so many times but after Orso she lost herself fighting to be better. She didn’t know she was already perfect and all she did after was fade away. From her family, friends, pack. From me.

The day Orso died was forever imprinted in my memory.

Flash back.

It was raining and on instinct sixteen year old me run downstairs to Blair’s room. She was by her door looking from side to side till she spotted me. I could see the relief on her face when she saw me but it was all washed away as she tried to act angry.

“Where were you it’s been raining a whole three minutes”, she said and I wrapped my arms around her to hug her, “I’m sorry I was listening to music till I felt the chill. It won’t happen again”, I said apologizing than and only then did she hug me back.

She was always so strong headed, I loved it till it got annoying. Blair’s always had a weird thing with rain no one knew why and it kind of rubbed off on me. We grew addicted to each other, I first thought that was a good thing till she left and I withered in pain.

“Do you want to go to sleep”, I asked her pulling away from the hug while keeping our fingers laced together. She shook her head no and dragged me to her brother’s room saying, “Let’s go mess with Orso”.

We found him dwelling in his own thoughts. Orso always let his emotions show and he was being really anxious on every little thing that month. When he saw Blair and I walk in a sad smile made its way onto his face.

“What’s wrong Big Bear?” Blair asked as she jumped into bed with him. I sat by the edge. “Nothing for you to worry about cuddle bun”, he said with a mischievous smile. “I’m fifteen Orso how will I get boys if my big brother keeps calling me baby names”, Blair whined.

“You’re not getting any boys”, I said.

“I couldn’t say it better myself Tiny Sir”, Orso said and I growled at him. I didn’t have my wolf yet but I was practicing. “Careful two more years till I’m alpha and I’ll start ordering you or worse banish you”, I said trying to be intimidating. “That one actually worked, boy is the pack doomed when you become Alpha”, he said.

“I’ll be the most fun one yet”, I said and he scoffed. “More like the dumbest”, he said and I muttered a thanks plus a few curses till he heard a peep squeak trying growl and fail miserably. We all laughed at her and she tried to look frustrated but she ended up laughing along.

The calm before the storm. A moment of pure tranquil piss before we had howls through the rain. Orso jumped off the bed, for a few seconds he looked like he was mind linking before helping Blair off the bed. “It’s a rogue attack”, he said as he drag Blair out of the room with me following close behind.

The howls were getting closer, he looked like he wanted to go fight but his top priority was his sister. “We got to get you to the emergence bunker, mum, Becky and everyone else is already there”, he said.