Chapter 12: Hers To Hold.

~I Will Always Love And Protect You~

Chapter Twelve: Hers To Hold

No one likes to be watched as they sleep, much less touched.

These days, Lycan being her lazy sadistic self doesn’t warn me when someone enters the room. So this is me, binge watching the vampire diaries, the originals and legacies all weekend long only to sleep without even trying.

I’d pretty much given up on sleeping in human form and Lycan’s way is much more comfortable anyway. So this lovely morning I woke up to Gamma Harris stroking our fur.

“Creep”, I said when I opened one eye only to see the smug look on his face and then went back to willing myself to sleep even more.

The past few months back have been as normal as they can be. I’ve been living with Gamma Harris for the five months I’d been back. He ddoesn't live in the pack houuse so hurray for me. Its super inconvenient especially because of moments like this when he’s trying to wake me up but it beats seeing Chrisshiano and Jenna the she-bitch every day.

Who ever said you can’t ignore your problems?

I’d not really seen Chrisshiano since I stormed out of Orso’s room that night but I can’t really tell if that’s a good thing or not.Its always him ignoring me or me ignoring him either way we both just keep drifting apart from each other.

“What do you want dimples, why must you always wake me up in such a stalker way”, I said groaning as I kept feeling more and more awake.

“I can start bringing a bucket of water with me instead or itching powder if that's what youu prefer”, he said. “Oh you wouldn’t dare”, I said.

“Oh you underestimate me freckles”, he said still beside me and I could feel the smirk on his face. “Pfft we all know Lycan would mull you alive”, I said, did I mention how much I love my big bad scary wolf.

“You're right anyway Lucreasia waiting for you downstairs and Becky’s coming over too”, he said and all my dreams of being Klaus Mikaelson's saving grace just fled away. Why did he have to die?

“Garhhh fine I’ll be there”, I said groaning as I prepared to fully wake up.

“Okay”

“Harris?”

“Yah?”

“Stop Stroking My Fur!”

“Right I’m headed to the pack house see yah later I guess”, He said slowly moving away. “Have fun with captain grumpy”, I said. “I’ll try”, Harris said as he left.

As I was saying everything’s pretty much normal and the pack really only shuns me when Chrisshiano’s near. Still have no idea what’s up with him but I try not to think too much about it.

“Why can’t they just say sorry kiss and make up already?!”, I heard Lucreasia say as I went downstairs.

“Hey, who you talking to”, I asked and she gestured to the book she’s reading. Who would have thought Lucreasia’s a passionate book worm. She literally yells at the characters when they’re acting stupid.

I left her too it and when to get breakfast before dealing with her. Becky was right, Lucreasia’s like another sister, she’s serious infuriating but you love her anyway. I grabbed some coffee and a stack of pancakes with a few strips of bacon.

Harris should really consider going in for those cooking shows, his Monday morning brunch-fast would give Gordon Ramsey a run for his money.

I was just about done with breakfast when Becky wobbled in through the front door along with Beta Henrik Ben Ramon of the Blue moon pack, her mate. He’s a nice enough guy, decided not to kill him because he makes her happy. He’s a typical beta possessive, authoritative but fun and free.