Chapter 45: Hers To End.

The day had finally come, I was going to be marked by Chrishiano Mars.

He's been walking around with my mark for long enough. It won't completely heal until he's marked me but he was taking it quite well. Most males would be bitching about their humiliation and dominance, I guess its all part of the 'I want to be better for you' plan. Which he wasn't failing it at.

The past two months have been bliss, going on dates with Mars, spending time with my mum and dad, visiting Becky and Mailyee every other weekend, hanging out with my friends.

Constantly texting with Rohan, I finally feel like I've put all the violence and trauma from the rogue lands and Orso's death behind me.

The girls had left me dress up as they waited in the next room. I trailed my hands down the deep red gown one last time as l looked in the mirror.

I'd grown and you could see it in the way my skin glowed and my smile never faltered.

I wasn't the scared little girl afraid to leave her pack but faked confidence and still walked away from the boy she loved.

Loves.

I looked and felt stronger, more powerful, and more... beautiful.

"Holy shit Blair can we go now, I don't like us in this dress it's too Cinderella run into a battle field and got drenched in blood", Lycan dramatized, "Plus it's itchy"

I ignored her when my phone rang.

"Hey Bee", he says.

"Hi Roh", I reply taking a seat on my bed.

Rohan: "Big day huh?"

Blair: "Something like that",

Rohan: "Sorry I couldn't make it"

Blair: "No you're not"

Rohan: "You're right, I'm not"

Blair: "Uhm"

Rohan: "Was it ever real"

...

Rohan: "I mean, when you blurted out that you loved me did you meant it"

Blair: "I did, I wish I could say what I felt for you was simply attraction to your spectacular muscles and kindness and protectiveness, and the fact that you've been my safe place for nearly eight years because that's moral thing to say, those are the parts that they don't add in stories.

They don't teach young pups that you can find your soul mate in a friend but you'll always be my hero Roh and I could never love anybody the way I do you. I meant it, every word, every confession, and every promise and don't you think for one second that because I chose Mars that you're not enough cause you're goodness is beyond this world, I do love Rohan but so will she"

Rohan: "I'm scared Blair, I still love you, what if I can't..."

Blair: "You'll find her... or him"

Rohan: "You're right it's definitely a him"

Blair: "Oh my goddess what if it's Kevin Hart"

Rohan: "Shut up! What if it is!!! I really think we'd be meant to be"... he laughed...then the mood changed as he let out an exasperated sigh "But jokes aside Blair I've got something serious to tell you it's about Or..."

"Blair!!!" I heard Becky call and got distracted from the call. "In A Minute", I yelled back.

"Sorry what where you saying", I returned to the call but he didn't reply all I heard was silence and then the call ended.