Chapter 38

Warning:- This chapter contains violence. Read at your own risk.

Recap:-

We continued to walk and reached a door and without wasting more time we pulled it open but the moment we did. We found ourselves standing in front of armed men with several guns aimed at us,

Well shit. 

_________________________

《Sarafina's POV》

I analyzed each face that had a gun pointed towards us,

"Damnit!" I heard Xavier mutter under his breath,

I sighed quietly as I already expected being in a situation like this.

Suddenly, heavy footsteps were heard from a far but it got louder and louder each second until a figure appeared as the armed men moved to the side to provide space,

I held a blank and emotionless look as I saw Samael stand in the middle with a cold calculating glare that he always had on,

I noticed a faint bruise at the side of his jaw and I would have smiled proudly if we weren't in this situation. I saw the mysterious figure tense as he stood at the right side from me and I noticed he took a small step backwards.

"Did you have a nice nap?" I asked, loudly.

I saw his jaw clench but I saw a smirk form on his face and I slightly raised a brow,

"I see, you still haven't learned your lesson," He replied "Maybe I should give you a short summary about the previous lesson, what do you think?" He asked and I glared at him.

I scoffed, quietly but before I could say anything anything, the sound of gun reached my ears and I watched with shocked eyes as one by one each men fell to the ground with a bullet,

I didn't waste a second and lifted the gun in my hand and aimed it at the men.

Soon, the whole place turned to a whole war zone and for a millisecond my eyes connected with Xavier's and he gave me a slight nod as he had his gun aimed in the air.

I found myself covering behind a huge wooden box and soon noticed there were more of them all around this place, it looked similar to Antonio's warehouse.

Screams and loud gunshots were heard, I took a second to check the number of bullets I had left and grit my teeth when I found a single bullet.

Suddenly, my left hand shot upwards and I got hold of a dagger that was aimed for my right eye as I looked up.

I found a figure dressed all in black as it approached me and I gave him a smirk as I spin the dagger in my hand.

I stood up and immediately saw a fist thrown at me but I dodged as it took me with surprise,

Why so impatience?

Another fist was thrown towards me and I dodged that as well as I brought the dagger and stabbed him on his right thigh before bringing it up and stabbing in on his left shoulder in one swift motion and I watched as he fell backwards holding his shoulder.

I brought the gun that I held firmly with my right hand and aimed it towards him before shooting him on the chest with an emotional look.

I threw the gun away as I spin the dagger with my left hand before shifting sides. I watched as more figures found their way to my direction.