Chapter 12

Sarafina on top  

Sarafina's P.O.V-

It's Sunday right now. School is starting tomorrow most people would be nervous but I don't see the point to be nervous about school. 

Dimitri hasn't contacted me and Gavino is okay. He is mostly doing Mafia business and all. 

Right now I'm sitting in the kitchen counter with all the boys who are eating like pigs.

 "So Sarafina are you nervous about school?" Antonio asked

 "No" I answered shortly after getting back to eating my food.

Gavino glanced at my direction and then back at his food. 

What was that about? I was done with food so I stood up placed my dish on the sink.

"I'm tired I'm going to go to bed" I saY

 "Okay, but tomorrow I want you to meet me at my office before you head to school" Antonio informs

  I nodded my head and headed up stairs 

I did my night routine very fast and went straight to bed just when I was about to sleep my phone rang and I groaned when I saw the caller ID 

"What" I ask annoyed

 "AREN'T YOU EXCITED FOR SCHOOL TOMORROW" Brianna yelled from the other end of the phone. 

I removed the phone away from my ears.

Damn this bitch can scream.

"Shut the fuck up. My poor eardrums." I say while rubbing my ears

 "Whatever" I can feel her roll her eyes even from here.

 "Did you call me to remind me we are going to hell tomorrow or did you need something?" I asked

 "Of course not, I just wanted to tell you that we will be at the hideout after school you coming?" She asked I thought about it. 

"Yeah I'll be there" I reply

 we need to be ten times ahead of Dimitri knowing him he is probably planning something. I cut the call and went to sleep.

_______  __________  ___________  ___________  ________

"Piece of shit."

"Your useless no wonder no one wanted you."

"Why don't you just strangle yourself and die."

The different voices continued while flashbacks appeared in my head of the times I wanted to die and leave the pain behind. I woke up and sat straight panting heavily as sweat covered my face dripping down my face to my neck.

 I turned my head to the side to check the time. Great just great.

 I won't be able to sleep now so I walked out to get a glass of water. I reached the kitchen, walked to the fridge, removed the jug of water and got a glass.