Chapter 19

The Waterfall on top

《Sarafina's POV》

         I saw the anger in Gavino's eyes when I entered the room full of men. Probably Mafia members. I had no other choice and he knew that. 

I'm driving back to the hideout I'm meeting Joshua and Brianna their. So, we can make a plan. Dimitri gave me sometime by the end of the week he wants my brothers dead but one question is running through my mind. How doesn't Dimitri not know they have a sister?

I parked my bike at the back of the building and entered the building making my way to the elevator once I entered in I clicked the button which will take the elevator down. 

The door slid open. There I saw Joshua in his usual chair eyeing Brianna fearfully and Brianna checking out some weapons with a dangerous glint in her eyes.

 I raised my eye brows at this I saw Joshua visibly gulp and the room was dead silent that's when I broke the silence when coming in as my boots made thumping sound as I walked in.

 They both looked up and you could see the relief on Joshua's face as I entered. 

I gave a nod to Brianna she returned with a smile but you could still see the dangerous glint in her eyes. 

"So. I called you both here because we need a plan" I said as I made my self comfortable at the wheel chair they both nodded as they sat down. 

"Dimitri gave me till next week for me to kill my brothers but you both know I'm not planning to do that" I said in all seriousness as I continued 

"Dimitri has noticed that I have been delaying his task which made him angry and we all know what happens when he gets angry" I sighed in annoyance as I realized I had no fucking plan 

"and I have no fucking clue what to do next" I clenched my jaw I hit my fist on top of the table in anger. Where did this anger come from? I have no idea. 

"Sara calm down we'll find a way" Joshua said calmly

 I glared at him 

"We have no plan. Joshua. My brothers can die and here I am wasting fucking time while Dimitri is planning something big against  the only family I have ever had so, don't tell me to calm down" I exclaimed breathing heavily.

"I know Sara but you have to calm down while I get you a glass of water" Joshua said smiling softly as he stared at me with concern I was still breathing heavily Joshua went to get a glass of water. 

I turned to see Brianna who was staring at me with... Anger. I looked at her 

"Stop looking at me like that" I said angrily she glared at me. The fuck? 

"You think your the only one who has problems, Sarafina" Brianna scoffed angrily I stared at her with shock 

"What are y-" I was cut off by Brianna 

"NO, You listen to me today I have listened to your shit and I have had enough" She glared.

 I looked at her with confusion and slight concern