Chapter 7

Sara's Bow on top.

Sara's P.OV-

It is 9pm right now and we are heading out. We were walking down the stairs heading to the living room where I last saw the boys.

They were right there talking to each other I cleared my throat they turned their heads

"We are going to go hang around will be back at later" I say they stared at me for a moment

"Have you asked Antonio?"

"No I wasn't asking, I was telling you" I say

I was about to walk out but then someone grabbed my arm and I glared at Leonard.

he smirked "You aren't allowed to go unless you ask Antonio"

They aren't gonna let me go. I checked the time we are going to be late so I quickly took my phone out and dialed Antonio's number.

He picked up in the second ring.

"Hello?" I say,

"Do you need anything?" Antonio asked me

"Yes, I'm going out with some friends and I'm asking for your permission" I asked, glaring at all of them..

"which friends?" He asked before I could answer he spoke again

"Is he a boy?" He asked

"Yes, there my friends from back home you will meet them later now can I go?" I asked

"Yes you may but return home before 11pm" He said hesitantly

I hung up and checked the time. Great, I'm late.

It's going to take at least an hour to reach the vault. I motioned Brianna and Joshua to follow me and they nodded.

"Where do you think you're going? What did Antonio say?" Lorenzo asked with raised eyebrows

I glared at all of them.

Why can't they leave me alone?

"First of all it's none of your business, second of all It's none of your business and third of all it's none of your business" I said as I walked out.

We reached the new hideout and it was amazingly better than the one before we had

"Wow" I breathed out

"I know right it's amazing" Brianna says

"You did all this?" I asked Joshua.

he grinned and nodded his head in reply.

I mean I knew he was good at technology and things but this is amazing.

I put on The Black Rose outfit and chose a Bow this time.

We got to the black van and drove to the Vault where Dimitri told us to meet.

We reached there in about 30 minutes and it was 10:55pm right now. I entered the vault with the code dialed on it and I was met with Dimitri's second in command Adrian Leonov.

Brianna and Joshua cannot be involved in any Bratva business so they stayed in the van; they are only known as Black Rose's partners that's all.

"It's good to see you again Black Rose" He said with his thick Russian accent.

I nodded my head and he gestured to follow him. We arrived at Dimitri's office and Adrian knocked on the door. We heard a faint 'come in' . We entered the office and were met with Dimitri writing something. He looked up and motioned me to have a seat.

I took the seat while he cleaned up his desk which was taking really long. I glanced at the clock and it's been ten minutes in anger I hit my fist on the table and stood up

"Why am I here?" I asked harshly the guards in the room quickly pointed the guns at me and I was about to aim an arrow on one of them but Dimitri motioned the guards to put the gun down.

"Now don't need to get violent" He chuckled without emotion

He leaned behind his seat and stared at me following every move of mine. I sat back in the chair and plopped my foot on top of the table. Dimitri glanced at my foot and back at me.

I smirked "Tell me why am I here?" I asked a bit calmly

"We have important work for you to do" He said I stayed silent so he continued

"I want you to help me take down this guy and kill him." He said throwing a file in my way I took the file in my hands and opened it.

My eyes went wide open but Dimitri couldn't see cause I had a hood on. I couldn't believe my eyes. What did he ever do to Dimitri?

Why did Dimitri only choose me?

Right in front of me are my brother's picture but the main one is focused on Antonio.

"I want you to kill the De Luca brothers and ruin them in any way possible" He said with hatred and anger in his voice in the file there was the smallest information about them all except the fact that they had a sister which happens to be me.

"What did they do to get on your bad side Petrov?" I asked, leaning back on the chair acting all casual.

"That is none of your business. Break them. Destroy them. Kill them. I don't care what you do but I want them gone" He said with venom in his voice. I've never seen Dimitri like this ever so declining his favor right now is not an option.

I nodded and with that I walked out.

Time to have a chat with my brothers as Black Rose.

.

____________________________________

Hi guys!:)

So I wanted to apologize if there are any mistakes. This is my first book as you guys know I'm still improving on my writing skills.

 This is my first book as you guys know I'm still improving on my writing skills

Hide out above.

Please Vote & Comment if you liked this chapter.

Have a nice day! <3

*EDITED*