Chapter 1

Sarafina's outfit on top.

Sara's P.O.V-

"You gotta be kidding me" I said to myself while climbing the wall heading to the top of the building right now I'm in the middle of a mission.

Well, kinda a mission.

When I reached the window I was looking for, I saw the famous James Smith in his office yelling at his head of security.

Does he really think that his 'professional' security is going to stop me?

Let me tell you something about James Smith. He is the reason our world is full of danger.

James Smith owns the company Smith consolidated, meaning he is damn rich but he doesn't get his money like a normal business man would.

He has harmed and damaged many things in his journey to becoming rich. He's done really messed up things but none of that matters because

I'm here to take what's mine.

I clicked the button in my earpiece and it automatically connected it with my partners Brianna Lahey and Joshua Carmen.

I trust these two with my life.

"Guess what?" I asked Brianna.

"What?" Brianna asked boringly.

Brianna was my back up if anything went wrong she would always back me up while Joshua the guy in the chair.

"He brought up his 'professional' security" I chuckled.

"Seriously!? Does that dude really think his security will stop you?" Brianna says

"I have disabled every camera in the building and also in 5 seconds the electricity will be off" I heard Joshua through the earpiece.

"Ok here we go" I say just then the lights went off and I went smashing through the window and shot every security guard that was guarding the office.

Then someone kicked me in the face.

I have to say it hurts like hell.

He was about to throw a punch but I ducked and spun around stabbing the person in the stomach. Hard.

The person went straight to the ground. In the corner of my eyes I saw more guards coming.

One of the guards tried to tackle me to the ground but I moved on top of him and wrapped my legs around his neck and brought him to the floor.

My legs were still wrapped around him while strangling him till he went unconscious.

I took my gun and shot the other two guards.

Now, That's done, let's get to the fun part.

"All the guards down," I said in a low voice.

"There will be four guards inside the office once you enter there will fire" I heard Brianna say.

"Great" I said sarcastically.

I heard one of the guards still breathing and an idea popped in my head. I dragged the guard and threw him through the glass doors of the office.

I quickly took cover.

I heard gunshots and there was a moment of silence and that was my chance I jumped in and shot every guard in sight.

All of them were down and quickly pointed the gun at James head "Ok l-listen we can make a deal or something n-no need violence" James said chuckling nervously