Q&A

Hey guys, it's been long since I have completed 'Sarafina De Luca' and I said I would answer your questions, so here I am finally answering the most asked questions.

Q1: Who is Jason? How is he related to Sarafina?

Well, this is a question that has been asked several times throughout the book and I understand that Jason came out of nowhere so let me start with the relation Jason has with Sarafina.

Jason is Sarafina's childhood best friend and has been with Sarafina throughout her whole life but then as time passed those two found themselves mixed up with illegal things, Jason and Sarafina grew up together in an orphanage but soon Jason crossed paths with his real father, Samael. Who then wanted both of them to join the American Mafia and in the starting they agreed but soon they were told to do things that no 13 year olds should do...

Yes, they were 13.

That is the same year when Sarafina started being Black Rose. Soon, Jason and Sarafina couldn't keep up with all the messed up jobs they did for the Mafia and so they decided to leave but of course, it wasn't that easy. Samael didn't like that.

That is how things got a little hectic, in a blink Sarafina and Jason found themselves hiding from Samael since he sent assassins to kill the two but was unsuccessful. In the following year, they met Brianna and Joshua who were undercover, pretending to be friends and trying getting close with the two which was a success. Soon, they both got close to Brianna and Joshua but later they found themselves encountering Samael. This time he didn't want them dead but was giving them a second chance and of course they denied and that is where it all happened.

A trap.

Sarafina escaped it but Jason got trapped.

Does this clear your confusion? And if not, just tell me what you don't understand.

I can't believe I wrote a whole essay.

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

Q2: How did Sarafina end up with Xavier?

For starters, the moment Sarafina met Xavier she got attracted to him which then she starts taking a liking for him and so does he. I, now realized that I suck at writing romance but I'll try my best to improve on my writing skills but in the end, as you read they both ended up together and started dating and as each day that passed they're relation got stronger and stronger and after 2 years they were happily together and were in the 'I love you' phase.

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

What is on the flash disk?

I've not clearly told you guys what's inside the flash disk and I'm sorry, to be honest, I had no idea how to put it together with the events going on in the book but this is where I settle your curiosity.

Inside the flash disk is something interesting like Sarafina once mentioned,

'This very flash disk is capable of destroying a Mafia or making Mafia's go against each other and to do that you will need a brain. I've seen what's inside that flash disk and it's definitely interesting.'

This flash disk has every detail of every person that live in the underworld. Details like every crime, every info of their personal lives and their dirty secrets and information about them that they don't even know about themselves, and also evidence like videos or documents that can expose everyone in the underworld.

Sarafina once mentioned that this very flash disk is capable of destroying or making Mafia's against each other just by using that flash disk with a smart mind and you can easily do that using that flash disk. I mean, it's that easy if you have every detail about every person.

This flash disk was created by a powerful Chinese crime organization but soon the organization drowned under the deep sea and in a brink people found out about the flash disk and started going after it then somehow that very flash disk was in the hands of James Smith.

Of course, Sarafina found out about the flash disk and so she went after James Smith after she found out he had it and not to forget even Samael was after that very disk. I mean who wouldn't?

Does that clear your curiosity? If you don't understand something let me know in the comments.

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

So, those were the most asked questions and I hope this cleared your confusion. Now, I've decided to write another book.

I've got some ideas but I want to know what you guys would like me to write and what genre. What led me to making this decision is you guys loving support and beautiful comments so thank you so much!

Now, any ideas you have in mind?

Tell me in the comments!