Epilogue

《Sarafina's POV》

There was a deadly silence in the office, all of us were inside Antonio's office

I saw Jason remove a packet of cigarettes and place it between his lips, removing a lighter.

He looked up and made eye contact before looking around. "You don't mind if I?" I shook my head in response and saw as he lit his cigarette.

I looked around and found my brothers in deep thoughts,

"W-wait! You're trying to say that this very disk is capable of doing that much?" Vito asked and Jason nodded his head, taking another drag of his cigarette and then releasing the smoke out.

"Can I see what's inside?" He asked,

"Sure, but I'm warning you there can be some nasty stuff inside." Jason warned Vito, wincing in the process.

I stayed silent as I watched Vito remove a laptop, sticking the flash disk into it.

Jason is right, This very flash disk is capable of destroying a Mafia or making Mafia's go against each other and to do that you will need a brain. I've seen what's inside that flash disk and it's definitely interesting.

I noticed Vito's eyes grow wide and I saw Antonio look at him with curiosity as he made his way to him. He leaned down and looked at the screen before his eyebrows raised.

"Damn," I heard Antonio's whisper,

Soon my other brothers made their way to Vito as they looked at the laptop screen,

"What the fuck?" Leonard said, staring at the screen.

Suddenly, we heard a knock coming from outside the office and in came a guard.

"Sorry to interrupt but there is someone who wants to see Sarafina," He informed me and I scrunched my brows.

Who could it be?

"Okay, I'm coming." I told and with a nod he left the office.

"I'll be right back," I said to them as I stood up and made my way to the door.

"Wait, I should come with you." I heard Leonard say and I shake my head "No, it's fine. I'll be fine." I said.

I walked out and towards the living room where I expected my guest to be.

The moment I reached the living room, my eyes landed on a familiar face and I smiled.

"Hi Leo," I greeted him and he looked up from his lap with surprise before a smile makes its way to his face,

"Hi," He replied and stood up,

"How are you?" I asked him,

"I'm fine, I came here because I was worried. You didn't show up in school for long so..." He replied,

"That's nice of you, I was just a bit busy." I said and he looked at me as he nodded.

"Is Brianna and Joshua okay?" The smile on my face faltered a bit.

"Uh, have they contacted you or anything recently?" I asked and he shook his head in reply, his face showed concern and worry,

Relief washed over me,

"Oh okay," I said, knowing that he was desperately waiting for me to say they were okay but how am I supposed to tell him that the people he once considered as friends are the same ones who tried to kill me,