Chapter 5

Sara's P.O.V-

After dinner Antonio called me to his office because he wanted to 'talk'. He was a few feet away from me and when we finally reached his office.

He sat on his chair while I sat on the coach. It was much more comfortable from the chair opposite him.

"So what is it you need to talk about that we have to come all the way here?" I said looking around his office it was okay it wasn't so bad.

"You will be starting school in the same one the boys are in next week and I just wanted to explain some rules." He said.

Rules? does he really think I'm going to follow his stupid rules.

I stayed silent

"Rule number 1" He started off while pointing a finger out

"No cursing" He says

"I'm sorry what?" I said.

No cursing? That's impossible. I've grown up cursing.

"I said no curs-" I cut him off.

"I know what you said dimwit I grew up cursing so why would I stop now?" I say.

he glared at me coldly.

I returned his glare just as coldly.

he was surprised to say the least.

Does he think his glare intimidates me? Not even a single bit.

"Rule number 2. Respect all your brothers and we return it" He said I rolled my eyes like that's going to happen.

They have to earn my respect.

"Rule number 3. No boys," He continued.

I scoffed

"Is there a problem?" He asked me

"No not at all" I replied sarcastically.

Of course there is a problem: who does he think he is? My brother?

He is your brother dumbass.

Shut up subconscious.

Whatever.

"Rule number 4. No drinking and No drugs" He continued

I listened disinterestedly and stared at him blankly.

I mean I don't drink maybe sometimes and I don't do drugs so I wouldn't mind but these rules are ridiculous.

"And rule number 5. Always take one of your brothers wherever you are going or tell us where you are." He finished off.

I've had enough now it's my turn.

"Now here is the thing Antonio I'm not going to follow any of your fucking rules" I snapped.

I saw his eyes darken he was about to say something but I cut him off

"You weren't there my entire life. You guys gave me up, you left me. You left me alone" I said coldly pointing at him.

My eyes were starting to water a bit. I've not cried in ages and I'm not planning on changing that.

I saw sadness in his eyes but I don't care. I quickly stormed out

"Rules are meant to be broken anyways" I said over my shoulder on my way out.

I was heading to my room when suddenly I bumped into someone and stumbled back slightly.

"Watch it" I saw up and Leonard was standing there with a glare on his face.

I rolled my eyes and was about to walk past him but he grabbed my arm and, blame my quick reflexes, I twisted it and pinned him to the wall he hissed in pain

"Don't. Touch. Me" I said in a dangerously threatening voice and with that I walked to my room.

I was laying on my bed thinking about school. I'm not nervous at all. I mean it will be like every other school so I wasn't worrying about that but then one person I was worried about right now is Dimitri Petrov.

I had to act fast or he would track me down fast and probably kill me so I made a call to Joshua and he picked up on the third ring.

"Tell him next Tuesday I'll meet him at the vault" I told Joshua in a serious tone.

"Ok" He replied.

I hung up and thought about what Dimitri needs from me that he can't tell other members to do.

Guess we'll find out.

____________________________________

Hope you liked this chapter please vote and comment on how this chapter it is:)

Have a nice day!<3

*EDITED*