Chapter 9

Sara's P.O.V-

I just walked out of the vault and I'm heading to the van where Josh and Bri are with the file in my hand. I am still not over the fact that Dimitri is after my brothers. What the hell did my brothers do that made Dimitri call me to kill them?

And how doesn't he not know that my brothers have a sister which happens to be me? The whole way I kept asking myself questions that I didn't realize I reached the van I saw Josh in the back of the van with his devices as usual while Bri was on her phone.

I got in and slammed the door which made Josh on the back jump slightly "Jeez, what crawled up your ass and died? Let me guess Dimitri?" Joshua smirked.

I gave him a cold glare and he quickly turned his face away from me "What's wrong Sar you look mad?" Bri asked I'm not mad, I'm furious that Dimitri told me to kill my own brothers.

I might have met them recently but I don't hate them. They are my brothers after all.

I threw the file in Brianna's way Joshua leaned forward to also check the file out she took the file from her laps and opened it after analyzing the file her eyes went wide and so did Joshua's

"A-aren't these your brothers Sar or is it there Doppelgangers from another earth?" Joshua asked as I shook my head.

They both snap their heads to look at me

"What are you going to do?" Brianna asked

"I am going to pay my brothers a visit" I said leaning back in the car seat Bri nodded and we went to pay a visit to my beloved brothers correction I am going to pay a visit to my beloved brothers.

We parked the van a few blocks away from the house

"Are you sure about this Sar?" Bri asked me, we were seated at the car as I was staring ahead with my hand pressed on my temple and Bri had her one hand on the steering wheel while Joshua had his palm under his chin.

Then I put on my serious face and got out of the car and walked for a while and then climbed the wall which leads to my brother's house's lawn.

I went around the house checking each window in case my brothers are in any of them. I know by now that all of my brothers are home. I went to the living room and there they all were.

I saw Antonio pacing around and Gavino said something to him but I couldn't hear nicely. I saw my other brothers too sitting on the couch there back facing me.

I shot a special arrow which lets out a rope and pulls you towards the direction you aimed the arrow on.

Josh made it. I aimed it near the window and went smashing through the window.

I quickly got out of the spot I landed on and hid myself and then I saw Gavino point the gun where I was just right now he looked confused and then Leonard stood up followed by all my brothers.

I clicked the earpiece on my ear which connected to Josh "I want the lights off" I told him in a low voice but audible for him to hear with that I disconnected it.

Why the hell do they have guns under the couch we literally sit there. Why do they have guns in the first place?

The lights went off just in a second. In one swift motion the arrow was pointed at Vito's head my brothers froze with their guns pointed at me

"Keep your weapons down or I will shoot" I said in my low and different voice. They slowly kept their guns down. I glanced at Vito and he had his eyes shut tightly.

I felt bad doing this but this is the only way I can get answers. I moved slightly to the right where the moonlight is reflecting my figure.

I saw Leonard glare at me and then I heard Antonio speak

"Who the hell are you?" He asked

"It's surprising you don't know me the De Luca brothers" I said they all looked confused

"Your Black Rose aren't you?" Leonard suddenly asked, I stayed silent. How does he know me?

The fact that you're on TV almost every day. I have no idea how he knows who you are?

Shut up subconscious.

"I'm not here to hurt any of you" I say

"Yeah that's why you have an arrow pointed on my brother's head" Lorenzo spoke sarcastically. I slightly lowered my arrow.

They watched my every move not wanting to waste any more time. I went straight to the point "Why does Dimitri Petrov want to kill you?"

"I don't think that is any of your damn business," Gavino said.

"I think it is my damn business" I said anger boiling inside of me.

I've been sent to kill my own brothers and they're saying it's not any of my business. I took one step closer, the arrow only inches away from Vito's head

"I think you're underestimating Dimitri, He has a lot of power and many allies on his side. Può distruggerti anche con le più piccole cose (He can destroy you even with the smallest things)" I said.

I quickly pointed the arrow to the ground which exploded with lights which would blind them for a while about to jump off the window but not before throwing the files in the coffee table which landed perfectly on it and jumped out the window landing smoothly on the ground and went straight to the van.

I changed to my normal clothes and now Bri, Me and Josh are in deep thoughts. My brothers are Dimitri's target.

My brothers had guns in their hands.

Why do they have guns?

Did they somehow work for Dimitri and maybe got on his bad side?

And then it clicked .

My brothers. Italian. Guns.

My brother might or might not be involved with the Italian Mafia.

_________________________________________

Hope you guys liked this chapter:)

Please comment and let me know how this chapter is

& Don't forget to vote!

Have a nice day!!

 *EDITED*