Chapter 6

Sara's P.O.V-

Today morning was the same as every other morning when I woke up, took a shower and wore normal clothes which were simply a white shirt and ripped jeans with a leather jacket.

I went downstairs to the kitchen and saw all the boys.

"Morning" I mumbled as I sat on the stool.

I took a pancake and ate silently.

Suddenly, Antonio's phone rang and he picked it up

"Cosa? (What?)" He asked

There was a moment of silence.

I saw his eyes darken

"io sarò il (I will be right there)" He said coldly

He stood up and left what made Antonio mad? And why was he speaking Italian?

"C'è qualcosa di sbagliato (There is something wrong)" Leonard said in Italian

"Lo so Che (I know that)" And with that Gavino left and I was left with Vito and the twins.

'Great' I thought.

Vito was busy eating and not caring about the world while the twins were having a conversation in Italian about sports.

Once I was done I placed my plate in the sink I was about to walk out of the kitchen when Lorenzo spoke

"Where are you going?"

"To the living room" I replied boringly.

Just then my phone rang and I checked the caller ID. It was unknown so I picked it up and waited for the person to talk.

"братва(Bratva)" A deep voice says

I know exactly who it is.

This is how they greet you. I looked at my brothers; they were in their own world. I took a few steps away from the kitchen.

"Чего ты хочешь (What do you want?)" I asked harshly.

"не так ты сейчас встречаешь друга, не так ли? (That's not how you greet a friend now is it?)" He chuckled without emotion.

I rolled my eyes tired of his games

"What do you want?" I asked again.

"I can't meet you next week, meet me today at 11pm" He said in his thick Russian accent and hung up.

Damnit.

I feel like ripping his face off.

If I don't go today he would probably come here. I checked the time and it is still 9am. I have a lot of time left. What will I tell my brothers? Eh I'll just sneak out.

I went to the living room and made myself comfortable on the couch I put on The Walking Dead. I was watching peacefully when this piece of shit started yelling at me

"YOUR WATCHING THE WALKING DEAD WITHOUT ME" Vito yelled.

Lorenzo came behind him

"Why don't you say a bit louder I don't think China heard you?" Lorenzo said sarcastically, hitting Vito on the back of his head. Vito just scowled and a small smile was playing on my face.

These two act like two year old's.

Leonard quietly sat on the single couch and was typing something on his phone while Vito and Lorenzo were bickering about nothing.

I heard a knock at the front door and no one bothered to answer it so me being the fit person I am, I stood up and went to answer the door.

I opened the door and in front of me was standing Brianna and Joshua. They had wide grins on their faces.

I stared at them for a brief second then pinched my arm. Ow.

This is real bitch.

Who are you calling a bitch?

You dumbass.

You little-

"SAR'' Brianna shouted and tackled me into a hug.

I chuckled then I went to hug Joshua.

"I thought you guys were gonna come next week?" I questioned

"Well change of plans" Brianna replied.

I smiled and then we heard someone clear their throat and I turned around and saw my brothers.

"Damn girl, Who are these hotties?" Brianna whispered checking out my brothers.

I mentally facepalm myself.

I saw my brothers giving Joshua a glare but Joshua was minding his own business and didn't seem to notice.

"Who are these people?" Vito asked looking at Brianna and then at Joshua slightly glaring.

"Guys these are my friends Brianna and Joshua, Bri and Josh these are my brothers" I say pointing at my brothers Brianna and Joshua nodded.

After introducing my brothers to my friends I led them to my room and told them about Dimitri's call and we made a plan.

It was 7pm right now meaning we have 4 hours so we decided to tell my brothers that we are hanging and then go to our new hideout.

Hope everything goes as planned.

________________________________________

Hope you like this chapter:)

Make sure to vote and comment about this chapter.

Have a nice day!

*EDITED*