Survivor Bio

Name: (Y/N) (L/N)

Hometown: Blackpool, UK

Age: 17 (and 3/4)

Height: 6'2

Hair Colour = H/C

Eye Colour = E/C

Family:

Mother = Kara (L/N)
Age: 43

Father = Lee (L/N)
Age: 39

Brother = Jack (L/N)
Age: 19

Sister = Elizabeth (L/N)
Age: 17

Personality: A very kind but nervous individual around other survivors. A massive U-turn compared to his feelings towards his parents and fellow school students who he absolutely hated for their criticism and cold shoulders after being held back from college for nearly 2 years.

Survivor Appearance:

(Just the clothes of course

(Just the clothes of course.)

Survivor Perks:

Cautious Chorus:
You're always on high alert and know how to keep the killer's eyes away.

When you unhook a survivor the killer does not get alerted to the rescue for 5/10/15 seconds.

"Keep it down. I didn't save you just for you to get me killed."

Retaliation:
You've been in plenty of street fights and know where to hit to make them hurt.

After completing 100/90/80% on any generator, Retaliation activates.

While injured, you gain the ability to dodge the killer's attack and retaliate, stunning them for four seconds. This perk goes on cooldown after being successful.

"Don't take my hobbies for granted. I'm a fighter and I'll protect my friends."

Silent Evasion:
You know when to be quiet if it means survival.

Grants silence to repairing, sabotaging, healing, unhooking, vaulting, cleansing, unlocking chests, and injured grunts when inside the killer's terror radius.

This effect persists while inside the terror radius, but goes on cooldown for 100/90/80 seconds after leaving it.

"What? You thought because I sing I can't shut up?"