Chapter 31

(Y/N) and Danny marched into the killer's camp casually. Amanda, Philip and Nemesis were sat and stood around when they entered, their eyes moved to them.

"Hello, (Y/N)." Philip greeted with a wave of his char coloured hand. (Y/N) returned the gesture with a smile.

"What's up, guys?" He looked between the three. Out of the trio, Amanda looked the least happy. But when did she ever look happy? Her grotesque mask rested beside her on the hard log she sat upon.

"Staaaarrrs..." Nemesis groaned out as he looked over the man with his single eye. Philip glanced from Nem to (Y/N).

"He asked how you're doing." He explained calmly. Nemesis nodded in response while (Y/N)'s mind took a few moments to register that Philip could understand him.

"I'm doing good. Better than earlier, at least." (Y/N) scratched the back of his head as he took a seat next to Amanda. He picked her mask up as she stared at him, slowly placing it down on her lap.

"And just what the hell are you doing?" The woman questioned immediately, one of her dry hands clenched tightly as a warning.

"I'm sitting down..." (Y/N) raised an eyebrow. Amanda humphed in response, turning her head the other direction.

"Better than earlier? When we went to scope the place out, you were jamming." Danny crossed his arms. Rin was the one who wanted to go, so him and Amanda had tagged along. Amanda did need a little convincing, though.

"I wouldn't say 'jamming' as much as I would say 'melodically releasing pent up frustration'. How long were you there?" (Y/N) raised an eyebrow.

"Uh... we got there when your girlfriend's brother was about to murder Park." Danny clicked his fingers as he recalled their arrival. He had been so tempted to break their cover to go teach Jake a lesson or two. But he'd always see him again in trials. Then he could kill him with no consequences.

"Girlfriend- Dude, I swear to god-" (Y/N) took a deep breath. He was getting closer and closer to drop kicking Danny.

"Speaking of which. What are you doing, man?! You called your other girlfriend a whore in your song." Danny exclaimed in anguish, only to be punched in his arm as (Y/N) scowled. He gripped at his arm in pain and made a fake cry. "Mean."

"Did you bring me here just to make the others suspicious, or is there actually a problem?" (Y/N) narrowed his eyes.

"Oh, you have no idea." Amanda chuckled, earning a huff from Danny. She knew what the issue was, and it amused her to no end. Danny stood in front of them and adjusted his mask.

"I kinda need a favour." Danny said, turning to (Y/N).

"I don't like where this is going." The other man sighed.

"He lost one of his cameras." Amanda said without a care. With how irritating Danny always was, she didn't give a fuck about his loss. She called it karma.

"I didn't lose it! It was stolen." Danny countered. "That bitch Thomas hit me with a pallet then shone that damn flashlight in my face. I didn't even know the camera was gone until the end of the trial."

"Meg took it?" (Y/N) asked in surprise. He didn't think Meg of all people would do something like that. And how were you going to be yelled at for taking Frank's knife while people were running around taking cameras?