Until Dawn

Killer:

Nickname: The Wendigo

Power: Blackwood Curse

The cannibalistic curse of Blackwood Pines runs through its veins. The mind of the previous being was lost along with their humanity in place of a craving for flesh.

Upon activation, The Wendigo becomes undetectable and gains a speed buff. During this time, The Wendigo's vision dulls and becomes grayscale. Survivors who are moving when seen will have their aura revealed and become visible.

If The Wendigo is blinded during the duration of Blackwood Curse, its aura reading ability will be frazzled for a short time.

Perks:

Fiddler's Bane:
Your keen senses give you power.

When a survivor drops a pallet within 48 meters of your location, their aura is revealed for 6 seconds.

Fiddler's Bane can only be triggered once every 60/50/40 seconds.

"They can't see you if you're standing still." -Jack Fiddler

Hex: Foresight:
When death nears, you see premonitions.

After four generators are completed, if there is a Dull Totem remaining on the map, this Hex is applied to it.
While this Hex is active, all remaining generators are blocked by the entity.

Hex: Foresight's totem aura is revealed to survivors when within 24/22/20 meters of it.

"He saved my life. And I watched him die." -Christopher Hartley

Pyrophobia:
You are an apex predator. Killing is your nature.

Every time you hit your Obsession, you receive a token up to a maximum of 5. Each token increases your vaulting, damaging and stun recovery speed by 4%.
Hitting a survivor that is not the Obsession with a basic attack will cause you to lose 1 token.

"They don't like fire. They fear it, and it can kill them if you have to..." -Jack Fiddler

Survivors:

Samantha Giddings:

Perks:

Boon: Butterfly Effect:
You know how to impact the future in your favour.

Blessing a Dull or Hex Totem creates a Boon Totem. Soft chimes ring out in a 24 meter range. When the killer snuffs the Boon Totem, all Hex Totems on the map are revealed to you for 6/8/10 seconds.

You can only bless a totem once.

"Tribes who once lived in these mountains believed that butterflies carried dreams and prophecies of possible futures."

Convergence:
Your desperate attempts at survival do not go unnoticed.

While repairing a generator, it's aura is revealed to all survivors within 30 meters. Generator repair sounds are reduced by 50/75/100%.

"I thought we were goners. Another ten minutes in there and I would have chewed off my own leg." -Christopher Hartley

Dire Decisions:
When things get bad, you have a backup plan.

Pallet stuns and flashlight blinds have an increased effect by 25/50/75%.

"Understand the palm of my hand, bitch!" -Emily Davis

Michael Munroe:

Perks:

Energy Reserves:
Desperate moments bring out your adrenaline.

After being unhooked, break into a sprint at 150% of your normal running speed for a maximum of 3 seconds. Causes the exhausted status effect for 40/30/20 seconds.

"Go! We gotta go!" -Emily Davis

Custodian:
You won't let your friends die.

After healing a survivor from the dying state, the status change is delayed to the killer for 3/6/9 seconds.

"Gonna look worse if we stay out here. Come on." -Michael Munroe

Revelation:
You know how to spread information to your team.

After cleansing a totem, the killer's aura is revealed to all survivors for 4/8/12 seconds.

"Let's find a way down to where this fucker lives." -Michael Munroe