Chapter 9

"Huh. Interesting, interesting." Ji-Woon hummed as you had finished looking over your abilities.

"With a power like that, you might even be on par with Rin and Sally for strongest killers." Danny lightly clapped his gloved hands in an applaud. This just all around made your stomach turn as you knew you'd have to kill friends. Except Jake. If you saw Jake then he was going on a hook no questions asked. Even so, you'd feel bad about that.

"Wait, what do you mean? Rin's one of the strongest out of you guys?" You looked over at the woman who looked away with an embarrassed face.

"Yep, but she hates killing compared to the rest of us. Sally is somewhat the same. Odd how the ones who hate the job get the best stuff." Danny shook his head with a sigh.

Approaching footsteps made you look up from the campfire and to the two masked figures coming towards you all. It was two of the Legion members from earlier. Susie and Joey.

"Erm, hi." Susie looked down awkwardly, Joey standing at her side with a hand on her back to reassure her she was fine.

"Aren't you Frank's hooligans?" You questioned. You were curious why they were coming back. Unless they were coming to finish the job that Frank had attempted to start.

"Frank is a bit over the top. So is Julie. We just came to apologise." Joey said as he stepped forward. Then he paused and looked at you again. "You get an outfit change?"

"Indeed. Guess I'm stuck with you guys for now." You sighed. The two Legionnaires walked over, hands in the air to show they meant no harm. Susie sat beside you and Joey sat beside her.

To put it into perspective. You sat in the middle of a log, Danny sat on your left, Ji-Woon sat on Danny's left, Susie sat on your right, Joey sat on her right, and Rin was on the end near Joey.

Rin glanced down at Susie with what looked like a glare before sitting back.

"We're not trying to make enemies, but we have to follow Frank since he's our leader." Susie said, rolling her hood back and folding her hair over her shoulders. She seemed to be the youngest out of the four, mainly emphasise by her colourful style and childish body language.

"What do you mean you have to? If you don't like the shots your leader is calling then have a bit of democracy." You gazed at her like the problem was minuscule.

"It's not that easy. Frank is the one who brought us all together. Without him, we're nothing." Joey spoke up.

"Better to be a nobody than to be controlled." You reasoned with a shrug. Before you could talk with the two anymore, one of The Entity's claws appeared around your wrist, indicating you were next up for a trial.

"Shit. Here, burn this in the campfire." Danny reached into a pocket and took out what looked like a piece of a jigsaw. You took it from his hand with raised eyebrows.

"What's this?" You looked at him in confusion.

"Just burn it. It'll send you to Amanda's realm. It works really well for killer's." Danny ushered you and motioned to the fire. You tossed the thing it the flames, the camp starting to darken around you as The Entity started to transport you.

"Good luck." Everyone's voices rang in your ears as you were whisked away.

When your sight returned, you were in some sort of warehouse. Well, that was what you thought it was upon first inspection. Oh, well. You should probably go find people.

You skulked down a set of stairs, trying to keep quiet but move quickly at the same time. It was only then that you realised you could see the outline of every generator on the map. That was useful.