Chapter 25

A/N: Before I get into the chapter, I'd like to throw out a question to you readers. I've been debating having the Entity drag a couple of the MC from some of my other books into the realm. I wanted to hear feedback on this before I make any moves to do so though. (It wouldn't be for a while into the book anyway).

So, please give me your thoughts on that. And enjoy!

"Hey, (Y/N)!" As the man entered the killer camp dragging Frank at his side, he noticed many eyes on him in worry. Amongst them were Joey, Susie and Julie. The three spotted Frank and immediately came over to retrieve him.

"Frank..." Julie muttered as she stared at how badly beaten the man was. Then she slowly turned to look at (Y/N) threateningly. "You did this."

"Yeah, no shit. He tried to kill Cheryl, so he had it coming." (Y/N) stated with an eye roll. On the bright side, he got a nice workout from the scuffle. But to say he just beat the fuck out of another killer in front of basically 60% of the survivors, he was going to have a tough time from here on out.

Julie went silent, knowing she had no way to argue here as (Y/N) had more than enough reason to lay out Frank as he had.

Sally floated over as she saw the commotion and the clearly dazed Frank. Just from looking at him, she could tell he was more than likely concussed. Oh, well. Not her issue. Even if she was the one to check out injuries on the killers, she had no interest in aiding such a person as Frank.

"You did a number on the boy." She noted, making (Y/N) scratch his head nervously.

"Yeah... I got a little carried away. I was mad." He admitted. But if he was back in the situation again, he wouldn't have altered his course of action one bit.

"You beat that son of a bitch up and didn't even think to invite me?" Danny popped out from behind Joey, his ghostly mask bringing in comedic timing just at the right time. (Y/N) chuckled, departing from the Legion as they crowded their leader with worry.

As Sally went back to her doings, Danny and (Y/N) strolled along the edge of the camp.

"So, he attacked the cutie, huh?" Danny asked, his voice coming out in a joking tone despite the voice changer. He roped an arm around the other man's shoulders in a friendly gesture, making (Y/N) shake his head and sigh.

"Would you stop saying that?" He grumbled.

"Fine. Did poor little Cheryl Mason make it out safely?" Danny switched to the girl's given name. It was debatable if that was better or worse since now anyone listening knew who he was talking about.

"She looked a bit emotional, but considering I was in killer garments, I couldn't really give her any moral support. Plus Claire seemed ready to literally fight me if I tried to go near her." (Y/N) recalled. He honestly didn't expect Claire to defend her so heavily. It reminded him of the story she told when they first met. Of how she was taken while protecting a girl. He'd be sure to ask her about that at some point.

"The little Legionnaire was talking about that Jill girl. Said she tried to trap you. Never have I been so surprised yet amused." Danny laughed aloud. When Joey gave him the news, he honestly thought he was kidding. A survivor trapping a killer? Then again, it was (Y/N), who had been letting them go left, right and centre.

"She seems oddly comfortable around me. It's weird." He crossed his arms, stopping his legs in place and glancing upwards.

"Killer you or survivor you?" Danny questioned.

"Killer me by a large margin. We don't really interact back at camp, yet she seems so interested in me like this." (Y/N) tapped his foot down against the dirt. He had no clue what the woman's motives were other than she wanted to know his identity. But surely that wasn't it.