Chapter 8

"You're the bastard who took my knife. Give it back!" Frank tried to grab you but Danny pushed him away. The teen looked at him in frustration, confused why he was protecting you.

"Sorry, Frank. We're kind of having a chat over here in our own group that isn't named after a pc brand." Danny said in a comedic tone. You couldn't help but snort in amusement at that. Rin stood on your opposite side and looked over the Legion's leader like he was an idiot.

"I'm sorry. Was I asking? Just because you're his- what? His bodyguard? That isn't going to stop us." Frank looked over his shoulder at the rest of his group, motioning for them to move closer. The first one to move forward was a woman in similar clothing, moving to stand on Frank's right.

The other two seemed to hesitate before doing the same. The male standing on Frank's left and the more colourful girl standing next to him.

The second male (who wore an all black outfit with a painted skull on his mask) held a karambit in his hand. The colourful girl had a weaponised ruler. And the other woman had a knife that looked almost the same as Frank's.

"Well, as you can see, (Y/N). This is Frank." He motioned to the man then to the other. "That's Joey." Then he pointed to the colourful girl. "That's Susie." Then to the last one. "And that's Julie. They're all edgy teens and think they're tough."

"What the fuck did you say?" Julie spun her knife in hand before Frank put his hand out to her. She looked at him in confusion for a second before clicking and passing her knife to him.

Before anything more could be said, Frank rushed forward towards you with Julie's knife held high. You pulled out Frank's own knife from your coat in preparation to fight while Danny pulled his own knife from his belt and Rin seemed to just make a sword appear in her hands, made from the pieces of metal that were scattered across her body.

Frank swung his knife forwards as Danny moved to deal with him, but the weapon never reached him as another man stopped the crazed teen. Some dude in a long yellow jacket who looked to be some sort of stage performer.

The man grabbed Frank's hand before flinging some sort of neon coloured blade into his abdomen, causing the Legion's leader to stumble back a few steps.

"Frank!" Julie called out, moving to put an arm around him. Frank growled and shoved her away as he looked up at the man who stopped him.

"Ji-Woon. What the hell are you doing?" Frank snarled at him. The Trickster only chuckled at him.

"나는 당신이 동료 음악가를 다치게하는 것을 허용 할 수 없습니다." The Korean flew over everyone's head, but Ji-Woon cackled, ensuring them that it was probably nothing good.

"English, motherfucker!" Frank shouted at him.

Ji-Woon tutted and rolled his eyes. "Your voice is so irritating, 아이 (ai). Do not touch such a star singer, please. This place is for VIPs only."

"The Legion goes where The Legion wants." Joey pointed his knife at him, but Ji-Woon pulled five more throwing knives out of each pocket, a crazed look on his face as he silently threatened the boy.

"Go back to your lodge. This is no place for 바보들 (baboduel) like you." He taunted. While none of the four Legion member knew that he had just called them stupid, they could tell by Ji-Woon's manner that he was insulting them.

They were clearly outmatched by the other three killers, even if they had the numbers on their side. Ji-Woon, Danny and Rin were way stronger than them.

"Fine. But just wait until you don't have your friends to protect you, bitch." Frank stared you down, placing a hand over the wound in his stomach as he turned and limped away. Oh, you were gonna make sure he got what was coming to him. Julie and Joey helped him walk while Susie stood and looked on at you all in curiosity.