Killer Bio

Killer Nickname: The Shapeshifter

Killer Appearance:

(Along with a face mask that covers your jaw and nose

(Along with a face mask that covers your jaw and nose.)

Killer Weapon(s):

Killer Power: Copycat

(Y/N) only thinks about keeping his new friends after being brought to The Entity's realm. Whether those friends be other survivors or killers.

Copycat
At the start of the trial Copycat is active and disguises you as any one of the four survivors. This ability is deactivated upon injuring a survivor or being stunned. Copycat allows you to mimic a random survivor's appearance and voice until it is deactivated.

Mimic:
While disguised you gain the Undetectable status, the ability to vault pallets, repair generators, open exit gates, enter lockers, and crouch. Being stunned by pallets, flashlights and flashbangs disables your disguise.

Killer Perks:

Boxed In:
Those who hide are punished by The Entity.

If a survivor stops repairing a generator, all lockers throughout the map will become blocked by the entity. If a survivor is inside the locker it will be highlighted by a white aura and they will be unable to escape.

Boxed In lasts for 14 seconds before going on cooldown for 100/80/60 seconds.

"You can run, but you can't hide."

Death Follows:
Survivors' hope starts to crumble when they see you.

When the exit gates are opened,
You gain the ability to kill any survivors inside the exit area.
Your terror radius is reduced by 6/8/10meters.

"Quit being so annoying before it comes back to bite you."

One For Another:
Your keen senses allow you to find the weakest link of a chain.

When a survivor performs a rushed action, all other survivors' auras are revealed to you for five seconds when they are in your terror radius.

One For Another has a cooldown of 100/80/60 seconds.

"I see you over there. Come on out."

Chase Music: