two

TW// Mentions of Rape I don't go into detail but I just wanna mention that it's there!!!

December 24th 2011

he finally wakes up, he feels groggy from all the crying he did last night. he lifts the thin sleeve of his sweater and flicks his watch trying to bring some life into it. the watch soon comes alive with very little power left, it weakly points to the roman numerals that read 1:30 pm.

he curls back up in his spot figuring that it's snowing too hard to move even if he wanted too.

he feels the closed cafe behind him warm up as the heat output of the vent gives him some comfort. he hums at the warm feeling, deciding to search through is bag.

he sees the dirtied polaroid pictures of him, his mom and his sister all in small party hats making silly faces at the camera. at the bottom of the picture in anne's cursive handwriting it reads "February 1st Harry's Birthday." he smiles at the picture figuring that, that was a decent start to his day.

he stuck it back in his bag along with the other clothes he had and the few bucks that a few nice samaritans gave him.

he pulled on the pitiful pair of gloves and cuddled close against the brick wall until he heard a few shouts, his eyes went wide before figuring it's just a christmas party. he then shut his eyes, only to hear it again.

"no lou just leave the kid alone." niall said, as he playfully pushed louis's shoulders.

"but what if he needs help."

"but it's your birthday don't you want to get hammered rather than save some kid."

"no niall i'm going to go check on him he's probably frost bitten by now." louis says, shoving niall out his way.

harry saw the man walk up the alley way. he decided if he should run or stay still, he truly doesn't want to get kidnapped, he's gotten used to his small trashy nook that he calls 'home'.

"hey love you alright?" louis asks, crouching down to his level as he backs away a little just in case he's aggressive.

"no im not actually what have you come to do? kidnap me? rape me like all the others do?" harry asks, not bothering to look up at the man being ashamed of how he looks compared to the beautiful clean man in front of him.

"no baby i just want to help, it's quite cold. want a place to crash? i can help i promise."

"i don't know if i trust you."

"look baby you don't have to trust me, but i just want you to know that i can help you more than you think. i promise i won't hurt you, i promise i won't leave you." louis said, still crouching infront of the dirty boy.

"um you seem trustworthy to say the least and i'm pretty desperate so i guess i could come." harry said, he lifted his head, and looked straight into louis's eyes, as if he was reading the elder. a talent he developed through trauma.

louis stuck out his gloved hand and harry grabbed it. standing up. he picked up his ragged bear and back pack. "louis i can't believe you picked up a hobo!" niall says, shunning harry, who pouted at the mean comment.

"niall that's mean don't say that! love don't listen to him, he's just pissed since i didn't want to get drunk with him on my birthday."

"it's fine i've heard worse." harry said, looking down and kicking the loose gravel with his completely destroyed shoes to keep the tears from spilling over.

he knew he shouldn't be so sensitive but with every rude comment from this 'niall guy' makes him want to go back in his hole. "anyways we should head home anyways it's getting a bit hectic out." louis states, gesturing to the heavy snow that continues to pile on the towns streets.