fourteen

February 1st 2012: Harrys Birthday :)

january flew by and louis was not prepared. liam and zayn were over with niall and they were are all discussing their plans for tour. "we could use another member." zayn adds and louis and liam nod. "who though? we don't have anyone." liam questions. "we'll see i guess." louis adds retracting his hands as niall climbs off of his lap.

harry watched the elders talk amongst themselves. he would hate to ruin it by saying that it was his birthday so he would just wait until their finished. he gets a bit lost in his thoughts so he doesn't hear niall call his name. "harry? haz? hazzy?"

"niall." harry says, side eyeing the blonde as he squeezes his bear close to his chest. "i wanna apologize for ripping your bear i'm sorry. i should have just gave it back to you also i shouldn't have been so mean to you." niall apologizes holding out his hand as a truce. "thanks i forgive you i don't wike when we fight." harry says, shaking nialls hand. niall blushes making harry giggle. "c'n we go play or do we have to sit here?" harry asks removing his hand from nialls. "i can asks baba since daddy's talking with lou." "mkay." harry says, toying with the ears of his bear as niall walks off to go find zayn.

"yes he said we can pway. what do you wanna pway?" niall asks, placing his hands on the couch hopping up and down. "daddy bought me dolly wanna pway with her?" "sure!" harry grabs nialls hand excitedly running into his nursery he plops his bear down in his crib and sits on the carpet. "what did you name her?"

"darcy!" harry says setting the doll down and turning her on. "see she's hungies so you gotta feed her ni ni." "mkay is dis the food?" niall asks holding up the packet of peas. "uh huh daddy said you gots to get water to make it yummy." "alright!" niall smiles getting up and going to the en-suite nursery bathroom.

he fills the dolls sippy cup with some water carefully walking it back to harry. "c'n you pour it in cant do it very well." "sure hazzy." niall rips the packet with his teeth pouring in the green food coloring. niall places the lid on shaking it watching the coloring swirl in the water. "can i feed the doll harry?" "sure." niall then squeezes the bottle depositing all of the green water into the dolls mouth. he burps the doll setting her down. the doll giggles making niall and harry laugh.

soon the doll "pees" in the diaper making niall and harry both laugh. they change the dolls green diaper giving her a pacifier and a new change of clothes since the others got a bit stained. "she would probably like this skirt." "nu uh this one." "no this one with this shirt." niall says, laying down the outfits. harry scoffs at the outfit.

"what about a onesie." louis asks standing in the door way. "oh yeah sure." niall says, grabbing the doll onesie from his hand. harry dresses her putting her hair in a pony tail just like his sister gemma taught him years ago. "see boys no need to fight, now niall your daddies are about to leave wanna spend the night or go home?" "umm wanna go home daddy's making chicken strips!" "alright baby have fun." louis says, watching as niall walks up to liam making grabby hands towards him.

~~~~

"boo we gotta pack for tour i'll buy you a ton of new clothes when we go but we still gotta bring some things from home." "mkay daddy can i still be little?" "sure baby everyone who needs to know already knows." louis reassures, as harry nods.

both boys begin packing well more or less louis packs harrys things and his own stuff as harry watches chowder. louis questions if the show is appropriate for anyone to watch but he still lets harry watch it, better than having to deal with a tantrum.

~~~~

soon louis is done packing his forehead is covered in sweat as he totes the heavy suitcases and various bags with him to his room. he sighs flopping back on the bed. harry peers at him curiously his big green eyes staring into louis's blue ones. harrys in a younger headspace than normal louis knows it and he finds it so stinking adorable. "hey little one daddy's tired." louis says, playing with harrys small fingers. he watches as his face frowns up he can hear the younger boy grunt behind the pacifier. louis scoots over knowing harrys messing his nappy.