seven

harry wakes up in his crib his night light playing it's soothing music as it projects it's pictures on the ceiling. harry groans his tummy hurts but he's doesnt really know why. he wants to call out for his daddy but it's too early and he's probably sleeping. so he sucks it up along with his tears and falls back asleep.

~~~~

he wakes up again seeing the light shine through his sheer baby blue curtains. he pushes the curtains back a little looking at the birds. they chirp as they hop around on louis's backyard. harry's eyes widen as he sees a puppy with its owners. he coos at how the puppy walks along with its owners. he groans and shuts the curtain feeling his stomach churn again. the pain is even worse in little space. his eyes well with tears as another cramp rips through his lower abdomen.

he feels himself involuntarily push knowing he just needs a poo. he grunts messing the nappy. he continues on for about eight ish minutes until the nappy is completely full. harry being in a younger headspace than he already is in isn't aware of nappy being completely full.

so he continues to go and of course the nappy leaks. harry cries feeling really icky and soon his daddy is coming in. "aw boo let's get you changed." "no feel good daddy." harry cries. "i know baby i know." louis says, rubbing harry's bloated stomach. louis cringes as he untapped the nappy. he wipes harry down the best he can before telling harry that they may need to take a bath.

harry cries into louis's shoulder as louis carries him to the bathroom. louis runs him a bath. harry continues to cry but gets cut off when he starts to grunt. louis immediately places him on the toilet not wanting to clean the floor. harry continues to use the bathroom and when he finishes louis places him in the soapy water.

louis talks to harry even though he knows he's deep in his headspace and won't respond. harry looks up at his daddy confused at what he's saying. he just continues to play in the bath water.

~~~~

after the bath louis places harry in a thicker nappy and in one of his shirts knowing it's easier to change him when he has no pants on. louis thinks about what could have made harrys stomach act up.

he remembers how harry had a bowl of cereal with milk. mac and cheese and a bottle before bed. he finally figures out that harry is most likely lactose intolerant. he feels bad for making his baby sick but he didn't know. he beats himself up a bit but knows harry will be better in no time. he kisses his curls as harry groans snuggling into louis's chest as his stomach cramps again.

"i'm gonna fix you a bottle of water." louis says, picking up harry and carrying him to the kitchen. he sets him on the counter. harry hunches over with his arms tightly wrapped around his stomach. he's not ill nor tired he's just in pain. he wants to feel better again so he can play with his toys and see niall again. he whimpers as his stomach growls. louis hears it feeling sympathy for the younger boy knowing what an upset stomach feels like.

he puts the top on the bottle shaking the ice water to make it extra cold. harry makes grabby hands towards it and louis gives it to him. harry eagerly suckles on the bottle. it's ten times better than a stupid bottle of milk. "daddy done." harry speaks up feeling a bit better since part of it was just dehydration. "mkay baby ill make you another do you feel well enough to play or do you just wanna have a lazy day?" "cuddles pwease." harry says, making grabby hands toward the elder wanting to be picked up.

louis picks him up and bounces him on his hip to sooth him since he's a bit stressed and unsettled. harry lays his head on louis's shoulder. he walks over and sits down sitting harry in his lap. harry lays on louis's chest. louis pushes his curls out of his mouth and plays with them. "daddy it hwurts." harry whimpers, pulling the bottle out of his mouth. "want a tummy rub bubs?" harry nods against louis's chest as he feels louis's hand rub the soft skin under his shirt.

harry cuddles into louis's chest finally being out of pain. he dozes off feeling sleepy from trying to fight the pain all day with only three hours of sleep. louis looks down kissing harrys head full of curls before turning down steven universe who is currently crying over the discontinuation of cookie cats. louis stifles a chuckle and continues to pat harrys padded bum. he decides to go to sleep himself figuring that now his baby is settled he can settle down himself.

~~~~

harry wakes up and rubs his eyes with his fist. he's out of his headspace but stomach wise he's feeling better. he takes these few peaceful moments to sit and think to himself. this is probably the most content he's felt in years. he lays on louis's chest admiring his daddy's tattoos. he would like to get a few himself maybe he could match his daddy. harry turns his head deciding to watch the rest of steven universe.

he takes the pacifier out from between his lips straddling louis's thick thighs. he sees his daddy stir in his sleep from his movements. harry giggles poking the elders face. "daddy wakey up." harry giggles feeling himself drift in his headspace. louis grabs harrys little hand nibbling on his fingers causing harry to laugh.

louis smiles at his baby poking his dimples, he enjoys seeing harry happy. "hey baby you feeling better?" "uh huh wanna pway." "what do you wanna play baby?" "kitchen." louis nods as harry bounces excitedly on his legs. louis lifts harry off his legs and goes to the nursery. 

"here daddy apron." "thanks baby what are we cooking?" "umm i dunno how about pizza." "sure sounds yummy." "here has bowl and spoon." harry says, grabbing the bowl from in the small cabinet handing them to louis. "thanks baby." louis says, holding the toy whisk and bowl. harry grabs the toy eggs, and flour.

he hands it to louis. louis cracks the toy eggs making the felt yolk come out. he opens the small flour bag making the felt flour plop in the bowl. he then goes over to the toy sink turning it on and letting the invisible pretend water go into the bowl. "how do you whisk?" louis asks, sticking the whisk in the small bowl. "like dis daddy see!" harry says, excitedly as he grips onto louis's hand mixing the ingredients. "oh i see baby thank you." louis continues to mix the pretend ingredients. "daddy i think it's done can i has it pwease?" "sure boo here you go." "tank ou." harry says grabbing the bowl in one hand in the other he has a can of play dough.

he pushes the bowl aside placing the yellow play dough on the cutting board. "daddy did a gweat job." harry says, rolling out the dough with the tiny rolling pin then he smooshes it out with his finger tips adding on some red play dough for the sauce.

"daddy choose toppings." "ok boo how about cheese and pepperoni." "sounds yummy." "daddy you gotta puts it in the oven." "alright do you have gloves?" "wight here." harry holds out the oven mitts and louis thanks him grabbing them and putting them on as he puts the pretend food in the toy oven. "while it bakes what do you wanna do baby?" "ummm gotta clean the kitchen then gotta go potty." "alright baby."

~~~~

they both finish cleaning the pretend kitchen and harry is currently messing his nappy as louis checks on the pretend pizza making sure it doesn't burn. "done dadddy changies." harry pouts hating the changing sessions but liking too be clean. louis picks him up and kisses his cheek making harrys cheeks flush a light pink.

~~~~

after the changing session louis takes the pretend pizza out of the oven. "smells great baby you did amazing." "tank ou daddy wan some." harry says, making grabby hands at the fake pizza. louis cuts a slice and hands it too harry.

harry pretends to eat it but in reality he's just taking the different colors of play dough off so they won't mix. louis does the same and soon the pretend pizza is finished.

harry cuddles into his daddy's chest and louis's hugs him back. "you alright baby?" "mhmm just wanted cuddles thank you for playing kitchen with me daddy." louis coos and pushes harrys curls out of his eyes and kisses his forehead. "aw baby no problem you have an amazing imagination love you baby." "love you too." harry says, pecking the heart right above louis's stag tattoo.