thirty three

(more on harrys trauma probably the last chapter about it since this one catches up to when he met louis)

(tw!!! contains homophobia, small rape scene i don't go into detail!!!)

June 2010:

"i-i'm sorry i-i didn't mean to!" harry cries as his grandpa throws him his bag. "gems please tell him." harry whimpers he hugs his bear to his chest. gemma stays quite as she walks to her room. "harry i suggest you leave and take your fag boyfriend with you." "he's already left but where am i gonna go?"

"you'll figure it out just please leave before things get nasty. i'm trying my best to stay calm with you." he hands harry the plane ticket and harry looks down at the paper slip.

his vision blurs as his eyes rapidly fill with tears. "fine i'll go but fuck you. i know gemma's better than this, you've have her brainwashed." harry pushes the tears back as he stands up smoothing his skirt as he angrily slams the front door.

~~~~

he sits on the chilly airplane as he stares out the window. he just wondered where his life went wrong. he was so out of control with everything. it felt as if he could never find peace in his life.

now he wanders in his home town once again. trying to find a place to stay. with no authority whatsoever over the situation; being fifteen he has no choice but to try and go to the orphanage.

he glances at the big building and walks in. he takes a deep breath as he nervously bounces his leg. he finishes the form and turns it in.

"weren't you here before? you seem familiar." the lady at the front desk asks. harry stands on his tip toes as he explains. "when i was younger yes with my sister gemma." harry whispers and the lady nods, brushing his long curls from his eyes. "alright harry still as cute as ever. let me take you to your room and you can settle in."

~~~~

harry tosses his backpack down and sits on the bed. he didn't miss this place one bit. the last time he was here he got beat up in the bathroom after trying on a bit of gemma's makeup. he had to go to the hospital after exhibiting all of the symptoms of a concussion.

when he was at the hospital he saw a short lad with fluffy hair and a blonde boy who was all sweaty gagging over a bucket as the knot on the side of his head continued to swell, just like his own.

he shakes his head of the memory as he lays on the thin bed falling, asleep not bothering to even climb inside of the sheets.

~~~~

one month later:

"please i'm sorry just please stop it!" harry shouts as hot tears run down his cheeks. the older boy tosses harry down roughly on his bed.

he rips his clothes off tearing his well beloved skirt as he proceeds to thrust into him roughly. "stop it!" harry screams as he sobs, the older boy puts a hand over his mouth threatening his life if he screams again. harry continues to scream before he goes unconscious.

when the older boy was finally done he closed the rooms door with a slam. harry woke up after bleeding out on the bed for an hour. his body aches as bruises litter his body and his face.

he exhibits similar features to his mom after she was beaten, he was just too young to understand but now he does. he understands her pain and her emotions  it was so much deeper than the surface.

he can feel the mixture of come and blood seep from his ass; staining his bedsheets underneath him. he just wanted to get out of here. this has been the sixth incident where something has happened to him.

he'd rather sleep on the street than to deal with the orphanage.when school started back up on monday he planned to never go back to that orphanage ever again no matter what.

~~~~

one year later:

(december 24th 2011)

when he met lou.

now harry lives on the streets. he's hid out in the alley behind the old bakery where he used to volunteer over the summer with his boyfriend.

he can feel the heat out take flush over his cold body. it's a few days before christmas and his emotions are all over the place.

he tries his best to ignore the sick feeling in his stomach but it's prominent enough to where the year long hunger is minuscule.

he yawns as he hugs his stuffed bear to his face, laying his head on his dirty denim jeans. "i'm sorry mum." harry whimpers as he sniffles his nose as he falls asleep.

he slept almost the whole next day away. it was now christmas eve and he wanted to die. he couldn't control his emotions, they were all over the place. he couldn't control the sick feeling in his stomach, he's already thrown up twice.

most importantly he couldn't control the holiday. he plugs his ears as he listens to some bloke yell about his birthday. he's pretty sure their the only two people out at 10:00pm who are yelling in the middle of a blizzard.

he can see a blonde boy throw a snow ball at the fluffy haired lad in front of him earning a middle finger in return.

"do you even know where you're going?" niall shouts and louis gives a 'yeah!' as he cuts through the alley.

niall runs to catch up with him and stops dead in his tracks when he bumps into louis. louis looks down and see a shivering and whimpering boy.

"lou just come on!" niall tugs at his hand and louis pushes him back. "just ssssh shut up." louis whispers as he crouches down in front of harry.

harry can't help but let out an audible scared whimper as this stranger tries to touch his shoulder. touch has always terrified him ever since he was raped.

even though his head is in his lap he can feel the man back away from him and he's ever so thankful because of it. "louis please just come on!" niall begs and louis looks up at him but turns back to harry.

niall knew that look in his eyes and at that moment he knew that louis had found his life partner and his little. it broke his heart but he had to conceal it.

all it took was a few words and a joke or two and soon harry was crawling from out of his hole. niall felt like crying he felt like throwing up.

his lou just picked up another guy and he was supposed to still be helping him. niall's initial reaction without even thinking twice about the situation, blurted out something rude.

if it hurt his own feelings in a matter of seconds, he couldn't imagine how the lad standing in front of him in tattered clothing felt.

"ugh lou i can't believe you picked up a hobo!" niall shuns and louis furrows his eyes brows saying a quick apology to harry before he cusses out niall.

"i'm sorry baby, now how about we get you to the car so you can warm up." louis suggests and harry's eyes sparkle with excitement. he hasn't been in a car for years.

"i'll just go lou give you guys some time alone." niall whispers as he waves to louis but louis doesn't notice  he's too busy with harry.

(now you're all caught up)

~~~~

"harry baby wake up." louis whispers as he rubs harry's rosy cheeks. harry's eyes flutter open his long lashes brush his cheeks ever so slightly as he wakes up. "hi lou." "hi baby how'd you sleep?"

"good." harry whispers he didn't quite want to tell the truth about his dreams and how ill they made him. he was just happy to be back with his lou.

"missed you daddy." harry says as he hugs louis' body tightly as louis picks him up out of the car. "you missed me baby? but you haven't gone anywhere."

"it just feels good to be awake i guess, just feels good to be awake." harry whispers as he clings closer to louis's body.

louis knows that he most likely has had a bad dream so he lets him be as clingy as he pleases. he has to get the cuddles in before it's too late.