eighteen

louis wakes up to harrys feet in his back. he groans pushing the heavy duvet off of him. he picks up his dirty clothes off the floor carrying them to the bathroom with him. he then undressed climbing into the fancy shower. they have one more show later this week then they have to be on the road again and to the airport.

harry stirs and wakes up. he rubs his eyes and sticks the pacifier in his mouth. he gazes at the gorgeous room the silk sheets lay soft on his skin. he sighs deciding to get up and talk to his daddy while he's showering, he opens the door the steam from the shower runs out.

harry plops himself down on the tile floor listening to his daddy sing. when louis finishes the song harry cheers and giggles. "aw hey baby how'd you sleep?" "good!" "that wonderful." louis says, rubbing his back where harry had kicked him in his sleep. "yeah dreamt of all types of good things!" "alright baby daddy's gonna get out now." louis says, shutting off the water as harry places his small hands over his eyes. louis chuckles grabbing his towel as he ruffles harrys curls. harry uncovers his eyes and blushes he's so glad to have a boyfriend like louis.

"do you need changies before i get dressed?" "nu uh 'm good." harry lies he just wants to admire louis's features not get changed. "are you sure baby?" "uh huh." "so if i walked over and stuck a finger in your nappy it would be dry." "maybe." harry says, stretching out the 'e' since his lies are now depleted. "i'll change you in a second baby since you obviously like what you see." louis says bluntly, as harrys face heats up.

louis gets dressed as harry covers his eyes. harry wouldnt admit it but he peeked a few times. louis changes harry putting him in a pair of sweat pants and a hoodie. "wanna see ni ni he was icky yesterday." "i know boo he's probably feeling better, we should probably head down to breakfast the boys are waiting."

~~~~

harry scarfs down a pancake or two while the adults talk amongst themselves. he glances seeing niall doing something weird. he's not entirely sure what hes doing but he keeps tapping his spoon then his fingers then the spoon again.

he then taps the spoon on his mug stirring it then grabbing a paper towel hitting it on the towel. he then begins to eat the porridge. then he drinks the chocolate milk. niall groans his stomach still hurts but it's not as bad as before. he tells himself to slow down and resumes the ritual a bit slower.

harry turns his attention away from niall and eats the cold bacon on his plate and drinks out of his sippy cup. louis decided that harry should incorporate drinking out of sippy cups even when he's not little since his hands shake so bad that he's broken about fifteen cups and a plate or two. harry sips down the milk gently pushing his plate back. "not hungies anymore." "you did amazing baby i'm so proud of you." louis praises making harry smile around the sippy cup.

"niall you gotta finish up a bit faster baby i know it's hard but you gotta." liam says and niall rubs his face in agitation ignoring the thoughts as he shoves the oatmeal in his mouth faster. he finishes his cup of milk getting praised by liam and zayn.

niall whines shaking his head to push away the tears and nausea. "ni ni wanna pway?" harry asks, since louis told him that they had four hours before they had to go to a signing. "not right now haz." niall says, holding his hand up to harry as he walks alongside zayn. harry sighs feeling a bit sad, "mkay i'll pway with daddy." they all walk out of the hotels dining room going back up to their rooms.

harry sits on the floor watching as his daddy gets a few of his favorite toys out of his duffel bag. "daddy wanna pway with me?" "of course baby." louis sits criss cross apple sauce in front of harry. "daddy feed dolly she missed breakie." "alright baby." louis fills the cup with the powder he then stands up going to the bathroom filling it with water. he screws the top on shaking it.