five

harry woke up out of his headspace. he found himself in the nursery he stood up in the crib as he attempted to get out but couldn't due to the bars behind too high. he groaned and spat out the pacifier. "d-daddy?" harry asks, cringing at the word since he's out of his headspace. louis's eyes shot open and he frantically turned off the baby monitor walking to the nursery. "hey baby what's wrong?" louis asks, seeing as big crocodile tears are running down his baby's cheeks. "b-big daddy don't wanna be big." harry sobs as he holds tightly onto the crib bars trying to prevent himself from panicking.

louis runs his hand through harry's curls trying his best to sooth the boy. he rests his head on his hand asking, "wanna talk about what made you come out of your headspace? that's if you know." "i-i think it's just the changes." "am i going too quick with the age regression stuff?" "no your fine it's just adjusting to them i've never been treated this well before so it's just all a bit new." "i understand boo you just have to get used to it 's all. so do you feel like being little right now or do you wanna be big for a minute?" "little please i cant do it anymore i feel the happiest when i'm little." harry says, sniffling as he calms down noticing that louis is rubbing his curls. louis nods picking up harry and grabbing his pacifier as they walk to his bedroom.

they both plop down on the big bed. "do you want a bottle baby?" "nu uh lou makes tummy urt" harry says, not completely in his head space. louis nods just cradling harry close as paw patrol plays in the background. he kisses his head full of curls as harry closes his eyes fisting louis's shirt. harry huffs as he feels tears well in his eyes slipping is harder today than ever.

he cries quietly as louis rubs his back. "cant do it daddy." harry says, his voice filled with disappointment but little does he know he's already slipping and louis is fully aware. "yes you can baby daddy knows it." with those words harry could feel his head getting fuzzy he took a few deep breaths focusing on his daddy's words and soon he is little again and happier than ever.

"there's my little baby how are you feeling love?" louis asks, pushing harry's curls out of his eyes as he pushes his head back. "good daddy changies 'm wet." "i'll change you in a second but first i think we should have a bath." louis says, ruffling harry's curls as he picks him up taking him into his bathroom.

he pulls off the onesie along with the wet diaper throwing it in the trash and throwing the onesie in the dirty clothes. he then turns on the faucet making sure the water is the right temperature. he then puts a capful of bubbles in the water swishing it around with his hand. "it's ready baby are you ready to get in?" louis asks, seeing harry nod with two fingers stuck in his mouth.

harry is soon plopped into the water. louis adds a few water toys that he found from under the sink. "vrooom vroom." harry says, pushing the small boat in the soapy water. he then pushes the fish up with his other hand pretending as if the fish is evil making the boat speed away. he giggles at his silly motions. louis grabs the shampoo washing harry's curls.

he then grabs the cup and rinses it out. he adds some conditioner and rubs it in letting it sit on harry's hair before rinsing it out. "boo wanna keep playing?" "yes daddy." "ok i'll wash you in a second." louis says, and harry's eyes fill with a bit of fear. "no daddy no touchies nu uh!" harry says, his eyes welling with fresh tears as he cowers into the corner of the tub.

"boo look at me. i won't do anything in that manner if your uncomfortable with me washing you, you can do it on your own but baby i won't ever touch you like that i promise." louis says, cupping harry's wet cheeks. "i-i kn-know daddy i'm sorry." harry stutters out trying too catch his breath. "shhh baby are you ok with me doing it? also no need to apologize it's no where near your fault not your fault at all." "yes daddy." "ok boo it'll be quick tell me if your uncomfortable and i'll hand you the washcloth."