thirty eight

everything's changed outside but i still feel the same inside - louis tomlinson

~~~~

harry has been home with louis for a month now and they still had attachment issues. when louis wanted to get a snack harry had to come with him. if harry needed a wee louis needed to sit outside the door and talk to him.

no matter what they did or how obnoxious it looked they needed to be together. currently the couple is in a pet store looking for collars for bruce and clifford.

"but lou blue and green would make so much sense."

"but now your all fruits and shit and i'm the twenty eight." louis says and harry chuckles.

"why even bother to bicker when we could just get both."

"you're right."

~~~~

later that night while louis and harry cuddled on their couch. harry began to feel something that he hasn't felt in years.

he stuck his face in louis's chest and basked in the warmth and his smell. louis rubbed his back and turned his attention away from the tv as he heard harry whimper.

"you alright darling?" louis whispers as he strokes harry cheek. "uh huh 'm good." "alright" he continued on with the soothing motion and harry's head got fuzzier by the second. he accepted it, just like how he used to and soon he was little again.

he tugged on the end of louis's sweater and louis looks down at him. "yeah haz what's up?" harry sits up and pushes his curls out of his eyes. he toys with the rings on his fingers as he tries to search for the words to say.

"um lou... i'm uh... i'm little." harry said as he tried his best not to slur his words. louis looked at him and pulled him into a hug. he could hear louis give a watery chuckle. "i knew it baby. daddy's so proud of you. my little cupcake." harry giggled and slurred around his thumb. "daddy nots a cupcake."

fin