four

harry woke up in louis's arms with a pacifier in his mouth and a wet nappy beneath him. he slightly freaks out for a second but remembers that he must have slipped after their age regression discussion. so he relaxes into louis's arms remembering the fuzzy feeling he felt last night, slipping slowly into his headspace.

sucking on the pacifier a little quicker, he soon realizes that he is little again and is super self aware of the really uncomfortable wet feeling under his bum.

"daddy wakey up." harry said, poking his finger in louis's face giggling at louis's wiggly, uncomfortable facial expressions. he woke up and smiled.

"hey baby how'd you sleep?" he asked in a tired groggily voice.

"good 'm wet." harry replied happily.

"ok let's get you changed and all comfy again, doll." louis said, stretching his limbs, then picking up harry, walking him to the changing table.

~~~~

"daddy hungry."

"ok baby what would you like?"

"waffles?"

"sure thing wanna stay in the onesie today?"

"mhmm." harry said, nuzzling his face in his stuffed bear.

~~~~

they eat breakfast and louis helped harry drink the glass of milk since he no longer has sippy cups or bottles knowing he will have to buy some on their outing today.

harry drinks the milk with some spills. "we have to go out and get some stuff today baby. when we are out you can still be my little baby but you gotta hold my hand ok?" "ok daddy no want any more milkies." harry said, pushing away the cup and sticking out his tongue. louis takes harry out the chair pouring the rest of the milk in the sink.

~~~~

louis doesn't bother to get dressed for their short outing, so he just throws a hoodie on top of the wifebeater keeping the pair of warm sweatpants on. "you ready to go bubs?" louis asks, seeing as harry nodded not wanting to pull the pacifier out of his mouth. louis picks up harry again pulling the cat hood on his head and putting a small jacket on him along with a pair of his shoes since harry's weren't feasible for use anymore.

louis buckles harry in the car then getting in himself. he puts on his little space playlist. harry nods his head along with the nursery rhymes his curls bouncing along with the motion. louis coos and continues to drive.

~~~~

"alright baby you gotta hand over the paci you can still be little." louis says, holding his hand out. harry hands it over in all its slobbery glory after giving it a few more sucks. louis cringes but says his thanks putting the small pacifier saver over it then sticking it in his back pocket. he tosses the diaper bag over his shoulder then harry grabs onto louis's hand as they walk into the mall.

~~~~

louis goes into the little space store and picks out a few outfits for harry. (a bit far fetched ikr the real world could never anyways) a skirt with a panda shirt some jeans with an oversized sweater. he then picks out a few onesies and a couple sippy cups. he also picks out a pair of shoes for harry. he sees harry grin so hard he's sure his cheeks are hurting. he pokes his dimples making harry giggle.

~~~~

after walking around in the mall for an hour harry has to go potty but he doesn't want too. it's too embarrassing to have his daddy change him especially in the mall. so he just holds it he can wait until they get home. "baby you want to get something to eat?" "not hungry daddy." "you sure boo? we can always take it to go if you don't want to eat here." "nu-uh." harry says, shaking his head and crossing his short legs.