twenty five

all of the boys wake up they're still in the air. niall's stomach was a bit upset but he didn't want to mention it since he wants to play with harry.

"daddy can i pway with hazzy?" niall ask patting liams thighs as he awaits his answer.

"sure baby want your lion?" "uh huh pwease." niall grabs the stuffed animal from liam and crawls over to harry who is playing with his small feet through his booties.

"ni ni hi!" harry says plopping his bear down on its butt. "hi hazzy what do you wanna pway?" "um can we pway um i don't know."

"how about we look at the clouds and try to find stuff daddy says 's fun." "mkay!" harry crawls over to the big empty seat and niall sits with him.

"hmm that one looks like a car!" niall says pointing to it and harry nods. "that one looks like a heart!" harry shouts excitedly bouncing in the seat. "it does your so right hazzy."

"u-um wait i gotta go potty can we pway after?" niall blushes hugging his stuffed lion to his tummy. "uh huh it's otay." harry smiles as he gazes at the clouds and niall giggles running off to find his daddies.

"ni ni gotta potty." niall says patting liam's shoulder his voice laced with urgency. "alright love daddy will take you." liam holds niall small hand in his own caressing his fingers.

"alright baby want me to stay with you or leave?" liam asks leaning up against the wall of the small bathroom.

"daddy stay no go." niall whimpers as he grips liams hand tighter. "alright i'll stay darling no need to cry." liam sits down on the floor infront of niall, he crosses his long legs.

"daddy me and hazzy watched clouds and saw which ones looked like stuff." "aw boo i bet that was fun." "uh huh 'till i got a tummy ache." "aw darling i'm sorry want a tummy rub?" liam asks stifling a cringe at his childish language.

niall nods and liams rubs his stomach eliciting a small moan from the blondie above him. liam knows that the stomach ache is from stress but it's better to try to go potty than to have an accident.

niall toys with the ears of his lion as he wees into the toilet kicking his legs back and forth as he hums. "almost done baby?" "uh huh." niall smiles as he finishes up in the toilet.

"done daddy didn't have any accidents!" niall cheers making liam load him with tons of praises and happy kisses. liam cleans the little up flushing the toilet as he helps niall wash his hands.

"alright before we leave please tell me, zayn or louis if your tummy starts to hurt again alright?" "mkay daddy promise." niall giggles at liam's serious face. liam gives niall some more kisses before he runs off going to sit with harry.

"harry?" niall asks as he walks through the airplane not seeing where harry is. "lou lou wheres harry?" "going potty love you can sit here until he's done." "mkay missed ou never gets to see lou lou lots." niall pouts.

"miss you too lovely miss you lots. how about we have a night too ourselves so harry can talk with your daddies." louis suggests and niall smiles laying his head on louis's shoulder.

"thanks lou wove ou." "love you too darling." louis kisses nialls hair hugging him tightly. harry comes back and sits on his legs laying his head on nialls legs his chubby cheeks smooshing underneath his face.

niall plays with harrys curls as harry smiles. "want a change harry?" louis asks and harry shakes his head 'no'. "just wan cuddles." "alright baby make it quick don't want to get itchy." "mkay wike ni ni cuddles." harry giggles as he squirms on his bum. the two littles cuddle for a good five minutes until harry whines complaining that his bum is itchy. "daddy changies." "alright love."

louis changes harry quickly as he hears the flight attendant knock on the door alerting that seatbelts will need to be on soon due to up coming turbulence.  the boys make it back to their seat as the seat belt sign beams above their head.

harry gets comfy in his seat as he stares out the window all of a sudden they pass through a cloud the view in the windows become foggy and the plane grows a bit moist.

the plane shakes eliciting a scared whine from harry as he latches himself into louis' arm. harrys nails dig into louis's arm and louis stifles a cry. louis ignores the pain as he pushes harrys curls so they aren't covering his eyes.

he tilts his chin up as harry opens his glossy green eyes that are fresh with unshed tears his chest rising and falling rapidly, close to a panic attack. "darling we'll be alright i promise mkay?" "m-mkay whys the plane so shaky?" "turbulence but it's nothing to worry about you'll be ok." louis says in a hushed tone as harrys breathing calms down as he releases his nails from louis's arm.

louis sighs as he looks down seeing the small claw marks that litter his arm. "sorry daddy didn't mean too." harry huffs out still trying to call down a bit. it would be better if he was in louis's arms but no that couldn't happen because cause of the fucking dumb seat belt sign!

"it's alright no worries haz." "wish i could give you cuddles." harry pouts. "i know darling but we only have an hour left might as well just talk."

"yeah i guess can i be big wanna be big?" harry asks bouncing in his seat as he notices small squares that litter that states beneath the plane.

"sure haz go ahead darling." harry lays his head on louis's shoulder as louis plays with his hands.

harry slips out of his headspace shaking his curls and pushing them back with his hand. louis wouldn't admit but he loves when harry fixes his hair. 

harry and louis talk amongst themselves as they share small kisses with eachother. the flight attendant announced that they will now being their descent.

harry grips louis's hand as butterflies appear in his stomach as the plane lands on the runway. louis let's out a sigh of relief and harry let's go of his hand. "alright darling you ready?" "more ready than ever." harry say his voice laced with excitement as he excitedly pats his feet on the floor.