twelve

( TW//: panic attacks. this is a louis centric chapter)

louis walks in harrys nursery seeing his baby curled up by the vent with his bear fast asleep. he coos stepping over harry to go pick up the miscellaneous toys that were left out.

he would hate to ruin the peace by telling harry that he has to preform infront of thousands of people a day. he would also hate to tell him that he has to see niall.

he groans finishing throwing the toys in the toy chest. he hates when he gets like this. he can't let his guard down he has to take care of harry.

he walks to his bedroom and shuts the door. he immediately lays on his bed and begins to sob. he's so frustrated with himself and he couldn't help but feel nervous.

he's about to pull harry into something that he doesn't want to be in, and he didn't know how to stop it. he sobs as his chest heaves quickly.

he begins to feel sick as his choked sobs became broken stuttering coughs and breaths. he hugs his torso as he tries to calm himself down.

he took a few deep breaths but they kept coming out in sobs. he tried again and finally he left a single breath in and out.

he did it once more. in and out, and finally he was just crying. out of pain and nervousness. but also out of worry for harry's sake.

he wiped his cheeks on his sweater and walked to the bathroom. he needed to take a shower and pull himself together before harry got up, and that's just what he did.

~~~~

harry wakes up and sits up rubbing his eyes with his small fists. he yawns stretching dropping the bear in his lap. he gets up and walks to his daddy's bedroom, he opens the door.

he climbs on top of the big bed hearing the shower running. he climbs inside the big fluffy bed. he basks in the smell of his daddy as he giggles. he excitedly tosses and turns in the sheets.

he pulls the covers over his head sitting criss cross apple sauce on the middle of the bed. the semi heavy covers crush his fluffy curls but he doesn't mind.

he plays with his bear making it dance until he hears the water stop running. he pulls the covers off of his head. he sees his daddy walk in with damp hair and a towel around his waist.

his under eye bags are a bit more prominent from the crying and his cheeks are a little flushed but harry didn't really pay much attention to that. he just payed attention to how good his daddy looked.

he blushes as he feel the bed sink in right below his feet. he pushes his face in his bear hearing louis chuckle. his face heats up even more and he groans. he never really got to admire louis's features until now and let's just say his features are breathtaking.

louis gets dressed putting on a pair of comfortable pajamas. he folds his bath towel setting it aside for it to be put in the wash later.

he slides in the bed next to harry and harry takes his face out of the bear laying his head on louis's shoulder. louis is mentally amping himself up to tell harry the truth but it just won't slip past his lips.

he signs and opens his mouth but nothing comes out. harry looks at him a bit confused but turns back to word girl. he tries again and now he's talking well rambling and harry looks as confused as ever.

"well ya know how i have to work. daddys have to work and well we sorta kinda have to leave in a month cause i'm a singer and all and you gotta come please don't be mad you already hate me don't you." louis rambles out stopping himself as his hand comes to his mouth his cheeks turn a faint pink.

"it's alright lou i get it don't worry as long as i'm with you i'm good." harry reassures.

"thanks haz ive been freaking out all day about it."

"no problem lou don't worry i'll be fine i'm excited to meet new people and to finally hear you sing. so what are you like a small singer or something?" harry asks, unaware of louis's social status since he was homeless when louis became famous.

"well not really just look me up doll." louis says, pulling out his phone. harry grabs the phone he's never had another phone besides a flip phone and his dad took that.

"how do you make it work?" harry pushed the screen as he stuck his tongue out in concentration.

"you don't know how to use a phone?" louis asks a bit shocked.

"well yeah i've been homeless so i've never had one."

"sorry boo here let me see. i'll get you a phone in a few days." louis says, grabbing his phone and searching up his name.

"here you go doll."

"your a part of one of the biggest boy bands. there goes niall and his daddies as well."

"i know baby."

"so since your rich why is your house so small?" harry asks.

"this was my old family home from when i was younger. didn't feel like buying another home in doncaster so i just stayed here. it's familiar. but don't worry darling, you haven't seen anything yet." louis says, placing his phone back on the nightstand before kissing harry cheek and laying down.

the words ring in harrys head. he wants to asks but it's too late to go on a tangent about louis and his career when hes about to see it in a month. he lays down, saying his good nights as he cuddles into louis's arms. louis smiles and hugs him tighter. he's so glad to get that off his chest.