twenty one

harry and niall are currently situated in the bathroom as they wait for liam to bring in the bath supplies. "bum is itchy." harry squirms. "did you do a poo?" niall asks. "nu uh just wet what 'bout 'ou?" "did a small one, itchy too." niall blushes as harry giggles around his pacifier. "alright little boys time for a bath!" liam calls bringing in the towels and harrys bath stuff that he got from louis. "now harry i know you've never taken a bath with niall here but i just need to ask if you comfortable with doing it." "i'm good i trust niall." "do you trust me to clean you love?" "i do daddy said your nice." "alright boo i'll get niall in the bath first then you can join, if your uncomfortable just tell me." "mkay." harry nods. "now niall lets get you out of these icky overalls." liam says and harry covers his eyes as liam undressed the blondie.

soon niall is plopped into the soapy bath water. niall excitedly giggles as liam makes silly faces at him. "alright your turn harry!" liam pulls off the wet undies and sweatpants along with harrys hoodie and beanie, soon harry is plopped into the water.

"c'n we have toys?" harry asks. "sure boo here you go. now niall why did you have an accident again when i took you too go potty i thought you were finished?"

"didnt finish wan'ed to talk to hazzy did a wee and poo." niall admits blushing and looking up innocently at liam. "you know that's not okay niall i'm gonna have to put you in time out tomorrow mister, i understand that it was an accident but you gotta tell the truth."

"i'm swowwy." niall sighs as he plays with the soapy water, tears gather in his eyes and liam can see the tears sparkle until they finally began to fall. he immediately goes back into daddy mode. "ni baby no need to cry you were just excited, daddy's done it before too." "rwewlly?" niall asks and harry looks up from the toy boat in his hands wanting to hear liams story.

"yep i got so excited when i met zayn that when i waited for him to get off the airplane i may or may not have had an accident when i hugged him. anyways long story short i owe your baba twenty dollars." niall and harry giggle and liam laughs at himself. "anyways i'll let you two play for a bit before i clean you two off."

liam walks off for a second going to go talk with paul before he went to bed. "hazzy no it goes like this!" niall says fixing the small lego people who are sitting on the side of the tub watching their boat race. "nu uh like this!" harry says making the two lady's stand up and clap.

the boys continue to bicker back and forth until liam comes back hearing the argument. "hey hey hey, tell me what's wrong and go slow." "well daddy hawwy wants to make the people stand like this!" "but ni ni wants them to be like this!" harry shouts setting down lego people on their bums.

"alright how about these two ladies sit and these two men stand." both boys nod and smiles apologizing. "sowwy hazzy didn't mean to get upset." "it's otay ni ni swowwy." "alright babies let's get you all clean and ready for a sleep over. i think we're a little sleepy."

~~~~

both of the littles are situated in warm towels. harry is telling niall about how him and his daddy's room looks a bit different than theirs. "see our beds aren't on dis side it's over der." niall says, and harry nods showing niall where their bed is. "li li c'n i be put in nappy first?" harry asks shoving his hands between his legs and crossing his legs. "sure doll come on, niall you can watch what you wanna." niall cheers as liam picks up harry.

niall sits criss cross apple sauce on the side of the bed as he sways excitedly to the amazing world of gumball theme song. harry comes back and is in a clean nappy. "ni ni 'cited." harry slurs around his pacifier as he lays his head on nialls shoulder he tries his best not to nod off but he's so sleepy. "gotta be put on big boy undies hazzy." niall whines rubbing his eyes tiredly.

"mkay i'll wait." harry says raising his head up off of nialls shoulder. niall climbs off the big bed going with liam to the bathroom. "daddy c'n i wear big boy undies tonight?" niall asks holding liam's hands as he sits on the toilet.

liam sighs he doesn't want to cause a tantrum but he also doesn't want to clean messy sheets. "how about you get up and go potty as much as you can and you can wear big boy undies." "yay mkay daddy!" niall shouts kicking his legs excitedly as he finishes using the bathroom. "are you done baby?" "i think so." "alright let's get you clean."

"li li twired need bear to sleep."

"who's bear boo?"

"bear mummy gave me in me and daddy's room." harry says sleepily playing with one of his curls.

"alright i'll go get it, niall can you be a big boy for five seconds i gotta go get hazzas bear." liam says and niall nods.

soon harry has his bear and both littles are asleep paul took liams place since they decided to go out tonight. paul sits in the rocking chair in the corner of the room as he watches the kids show.

~~~~

harry wakes up in a cold sweat nialls feet were planted in his back so his back aches. he has warm tears streaming down his cheeks he had a terrible nightmare he didn't want to talk or do anything he just wanted to see his daddy.

he softly cries as sits up in his ever so messy nappy he grabs his bear turning to see that paul is asleep and the bathroom light is on. he sniffles walking to the bathroom seeing his daddy drying his face off after doing his skin care regimen.

"d-daddy." harry cries gripping his bear closer to his aching stomach he hates when he's anxious it always gives him stomach aches.

"hey darling it's alright let it out." louis kneels down wrapping his arms around harry and pulling him to his chest. he rocks him softly back and forth harry sobs into louis shoulder for a good ten minutes before he falls back asleep in louis's arms. "hey baby how about we go back to our room so we can cuddle." louis states knowing that harry isn't listening but it's the thought that counts. he opens the door walking to their room across the hall.

both boys enter the room and shut the door. louis sets harry down then he pulls his own shirt off laying next to harry. he cuddles next to harry cursing under his breath when he realizes that he left the lights on. he then groans getting up and turning them off and soon both boys are asleep.

~~~~

"d-daddy baba!" niall cries hugging his stuffed giraffe to his chest as he sits on the soggy sheets beneath him. he's had an accident, he was supposed to be a big boy he wasn't supposed to be having accidents in a four year old headspace accidents are only for little babies like harry.

he continues to sob and soon paul wakes up. "hey baby what's wrong? your daddies arent back yet." "wet icky!" niall wails as he feels himself slip into a younger headspace. "alright let's get you all clean it's alright baby pauly's here." paul picks up niall cringing at the wet feeling that seeps into his shirt and the pungent smell. he'd definitely have to take a shower later.

as niall continues to cry into paul's shoulder, paul quickly changes niall into a nappy and a clean onesie. he carries the boy and sets him down on the floor as he changes the sheets. niall continues to quietly cry and soon the bed is made. "alright want your paci baby?" niall smiles making grabby hands at the familiar comfort object.

the big alligator tears slowly die down as he sucks on his tiger stuffie pacifier. "huggies? cwuddles." niall asks half lidded slurring around the pacifier. "sure baby." paul climbs into the bed trying to fit his big stature in the bed.

niall climbs onto of paul getting comfortable on his chest as paul steadily pats his bum. niall yawns around his pacifier and falls asleep against paul's chest. "night boo." "ni." niall smiles as his eyes flutter shut.