sixteen

(tw//: mentions of abuse, homophobia.)

It's now tour the boys are loaded on the warm bus. harry is cuddled in louis's arms and niall is dressed in one of liams shirts cuddled in liams arms. "alright boys ready to go?" paul asks shutting the door looking at the sleepy boys. they groan in response making paul chuckle. the bus roars alive as they begin their journey.

harry climbs out of louis's arms hitting his head on the top bunk. he whines rubbing his curls as he stares out the window. he sees the snow pile on top of the houses. they drove past the alley where he used to live. he worked in the bakery behind him but was soon fired since they considered him unclean and unfit to work there. he quickly shows louis before they pass it. louis smiles his heart pangs with sympathy. he grabs harry into a tight hug and harry melts in his arms. "want me to close the curtain baby?" "uh huh." harry nods against louis's chest. he closes the curtain and both boys get some rest.

harry didn't have a nightmare nor a dream but something different. he dreamt of louis pinning him against the wall and kissing him roughly. he whines into the kiss and soon louis sucks dark marks on harrys porcelain skin. butterflies erupt in harrys stomach and soon he wakes up in louis's arms.

he gasps and quickly pushes himself out of his arms. he unclips the pacifier from his shirt and throws it on the floor. he can't like boys he can't like louis this is the reason why he was beaten in the first place. he pulls his legs to this chest laying his head on his knees as he hyperventilates tugging on his curls.

louis wakes up rubbing the sleep out of his eyes. he looks up seeing harry sobbing into his lap. he crawls over to harry getting ready to pull him in a hug when harry groggily speaks up. "louis please go away i'm sorry but i just need to be alone." "alright." louis sighs carding his fingers through harrys curls before he gets up. tears cloud his vision as he exhales pushing them away he grabs the discarded pacifier as he goes sit with liam.

harry pulls the curtain closed and he pulls his pajama pants off ripping the nappy. it's not dirty but he came in it which made the situation even worse. he couldn't be like this his dad said it was wrong. he couldn't get hurt again like he did before. this has happened once he never wants it to happen again. harry recalls the moment like it was yesterday.

he was in middle school he was openly bisexual and he had a boyfriend. all of his friends were accepting of course he tried to keep this secret away from his dad as long as he could since he wasn't too sure if he was accepting. but one day his boyfriend gave a suggestion to have a sleepover just the two of them.

harry agreed he's been over his boyfriends house thousands of times just telling his mum and dad that it was for projects or homework. harry smiled gripping his hand tightly. (not really gonna discuss who harrys boyfriend is since i want y'all to use your imagination anyways let's continue.)

soon the bell rang indicating that the day was over. he hopped in his mum's car telling anne about his whole day at school. he let a few words slip making him blush and anne shower him in accepting words and kisses. "just don't tell dad please mum you know how he gets." harry said before getting out the car and grabbing his backpack. "pinky promise baby don't worry." anne hooks her pinky on harrys and she kisses his curls unlocking the door.

it was one of the first nights in ages when his dad was at work and he didn't have any homework. he had plenty of time to set his room up for the sleepover. he got dressed in his favorite pajamas that gemma bought him.

he fixes his curls and brushes his teeth a thousand times. "harry stop freaking out i'm sure whoever's coming over will like it." "gemma shush." harry says, throwing his white stuffed bear at her. she chuckles and picks the bear up off the floor sitting on harrys bed. "so who's the lucky girl?" gemma teases playfully tugging on the bears ears. "no one now please leave he i mean she will be over byeeee!" harry blushes pushing gemma out of his room as gemma shouts an 'i knew it!'

harry sighs plopping down on his bed. his phone rings he scrambles to pick it up. "hey haz baby i'm here wanna come open the door or shall i break in?" "no no i'm coming!" harry yells as he blushes again. "alright alright." he chuckles as he adjusts the bag on his arm hanging up his phone.

harry rushes through the living room opening the door. harry hugs his boyfriend tightly as he hugs back just as tight. gemma coos resting her head on her hand making harry blush and pull his boyfriend into his room. "i missed you so much." "missed you too baby what do you wanna do?" "can we cuddle please." harry asks out stretching his arms. "sure!" he excitedly shouts falling into harrys arms.

both boys cuddle and watch a few movies sharing a few small kisses. "anne!" harrys fathers voice booms through the small home the small family knows that he's come home drunk again. harry flinches trying his best to ignore anne's apologies and his dads yells. "sorry but we have to stop cuddling i'm sorry." harry apologizes getting out of his arms. "it's alright." harry kisses him as a thanks and soon the door swings open. "shit." harry groans quickly pulling away and sitting on the bed trying to make it seem like nothing happened but he knows he's busted.

and the rest was history harry pulls his head up out of his lap and wipes his tears away with the end of his pajama sleeve. he sniffles and continues to sob trying to pull himself together but he couldn't he needed louis. he pulls his phone out and just like louis's taught him he sent him a text message.

harry: louis can you come here for a sec i'm sorry for pushing you away.

harry types re reading the message and sending it to louis. he gets up and tosses the nappy in the trash and returns to the bunk. tears still roll down his cheeks but not as bad as they once were.

louis: alright baby i'm coming.

harry smiles at the message wiping his wet cheeks. soon louis is hopping inside the bunk. "hey boo feel any better now that i gave you some space?" "y-yeah 'm alright it's not your fault lou please don't think that. i'm the one who's disgusting."

"what do you mean baby? i love you so much heck do you really think i would have crush on someone whose disgusting." louis says, blushing and smacking himself in the face.

"y-you really like me?" "i do baby 'm sorry if i made anything weird i understand." "no no nothings weird i like you too lou." harry admits letting out a shaky breath as louis pulls him into a hug.

"i shouldn't though this isn't alright. right?" "it's totally fine baby i'm not sure what happened in your past or what bad people told you it was wrong but it's totally fine baby." louis reassures making harry smile and exhale in relief.

he sniffs his snotty nose laying his head on louis's chest. louis plays in his curls. "so you really want to go out with me?" louis asks. "yes please i'd love too lou. i love you." "love you too baby."