thrity one

(tw:// mentions of abuse from harrys past not in great detail just a flashback is all. also there is smut.)

harry and louis wake up in each other's arms. the morning sun shines through the big window. he kisses louis on the lips until he wakes up. "good morning baby." louis says in his morning voice as he kisses harry back.

"morning lou." "want breakfast?" "sure." harry smiles. "lou i have a question."

"what is it honey?" louis asks as he pulls on his sweatpants and one of harrys hoodies. "can we just spend the day just the two of us no one else."

"sure baby i was hoping for some us time." louis smiles as he kisses harry. "alright let's not get distracted let's go eat."

~~~~

harry and louis share bites of each other's food as they talk amongst themselves. louis kisses harrys neck as he whispers something in his ear that harry could never repeat, nor tell a soul.

(a/n louis said that shawty had them apple bottom jeans boots with the fur) harry blushed as louis giggles taking a bite out of his bacon.

"don't make it so obvious darling." louis whispers as he sucks a couple of dark marks on harrys neck. "lou you can't say stuff like that." harry whines feeling himself grow hard in his pajama pants. (a/n with the fur got the whole club lookin at her she hit the floor)

"eat darling we gotta get going if you wanna have fun." louis says and harry eats a bit quicker but louis wants to tease him so he begins eating slower himself.

"boo hurry up!" harry semi shouts. "sorry darling but the food is just so good." louis teases as he moans when he takes a bite of his pancake. "such a tease." harry groans as he licks the syrup off his fingers.

~~~~

"please lou don't stop!" harry moans as louis continues to pound into him. the bed creaks on the wooden floor as it hits against the wall.

louis moans coming close to his high as his thrusts get sloppier and sloppier by the second.

harry whines out as he grips louis's hair tears of pleasure run down his cheeks landing on the silk sheets underneath him.

"c-come sweetheart doing so good d-darling." louis moans and harry let's out at loud moan as he cums up his chest.

he continues to whimper as he feels louis give a more weak thrusts spilling into the condom. louis pulls out as he lays limp on harry. he weakly pulls off the condom throwing it into the bin. both boys catch their breath as they kiss eachother lazily.

"i'm tired lou." harry whines as he pushes his sweaty curls from his eyes. louis kisses him once more and nods climbing off of him. he grabs his shirt wiping the cum from their bodies. they cuddle together  and whisper sweet nothings in each other's ears falling into a dreamless sleep.

~~~~

"louis?" harry groggily says in his sleepy voice. "hey baby what's up?" "what are we gonna do now?" harry asks as he straddles louis's lap. "we could go out to eat." louis says as he runs his hands down harrys legs. "sure that sounds lovely where are you gonna take me?" "would it be bad if i said chick fil a?" louis jokes making harry laugh.

"millionaire louis tomlinson takes his boyfriend of one year to chick fil a. it could make headlines." harry laughs.

"for me being cheap. but darling i wouldn't take you there you're way better than a plain old chicken sandwich." "i'd hope so." harry giggles. "anyways moving on i'll show you later but for the time being how about we go shopping?" "sure!" harry excitedly shouts.