seventeen

(emetophobia warning)

liam shakes louis and harry awake. the concert starts in a few hours and louis still isn't dressed. niall had been sick to his stomach for the whole day. liam and zayn suspect that it's nerves especially after getting yelled and cussed at by management the last time they performed. this really messed with nialls head now he has a whole new ocd regimen for tours. it varies with location but while they are still in london its the same as usual.

lace and unlace shoes three times or liam trips and falls. he hates you doesnt he he does. tie them again and again and one more time. tap your fingers on your knees or you'll fail to reach your notes. one two three four five six. once more. this goes on until the show. niall untucks and retucks his shirt. leave it untucked and zayn gets sick. he tucks it in and leaves it be.

his stomach churns as he runs his fingers through his blonde locks. he sits on the couch in their dressing room putting his head in his hands. he groans as the nausea gets worse but the thoughts calm down some. "da-liam tummy hurts." niall says for the thousandth time today. "i know baby just let it out if you have too." "cant don't want you to get hurt." "i promise you i'll be fine baby c'mere." liam says patting his pants covered lap. niall climbs in his lap grabbing the trash can. liam rubs his stomach as niall turns paler by the second.

nialls head feels so fuzzy he knew it wasn't the right time to regress but sickness, stress and mean thoughts triggered it and all three at once didn't help. niall takes a few deep breaths his cheeks turn a faint green as liam pats and rubs his back. "zayn what time is it?" "7:40pm we have an hour or so." "alright thanks babes." "no problem i'll go check on lou and harry." zayn shuts the door going to find the two other boys.

"daddy icky." niall groans hugging his stomach tightly as it rumbles angrily beneath his arms. niall takes a few deep breaths gagging up his breakfast and lunch into the small trash bin. liam groans rubbing nialls stomach as he continues to puke in the trash bin.

niall finishes up only to start again when another bout of nausea washes over him. paul walks in with the intention to alert the boys that they have an hour left. "ah damn is niall sick?" "yeah i think it could be the stress maybe his medication." "yeah makes sense if he's not able to preform let me know he can stay here with me and harry." "alright thanks." liam says kissing nialls back as he calms down again only coughing up a bit of bile.

it burns the back of his already sore throat he groans a few tears roll down his bright red cheeks. "daddy no wanna go sorry." "it's not your fault that your sick baby i'll tell paul." "gonna be mad." "whos gonna be mad baby?" "fans didn't wanna let them down but got sickie 'm sorry c'n you say sorry to them?" "i'll explain it don't worry darling." liam says walking off and shutting the door behind him to go talk to paul.

~~~~

liam comes back saying his goodbyes to niall. niall smiles back hugging his stomach tightly as it still hurts. "boo i gotta go." "no go daddy." harry cries hugging his bear close to his chest. "im sorry darling but i have to your gonna have so much fun with paul and niall." "m-mkay." harry sniffles waving goodbye to louis as louis blows him a kiss.

"alright little ones what do you wanna do?" "still icky." "aw niall i'm sorry did your daddy put you in a nappy?" "nu uh." "alright i know you don't like em but it's better safe than sorry don't want dirty pants." paul lays out the changing mat calming niall down. he proceeds to change the boy and harry stuffs his face in his bear not wanting to see anything that he didn't want to see. paul chuckles at harry making giggle and niall blush.

soon the changing session is over and niall is in a cow onesie with a black bedazzled pacifier in his mouth. harry is changed into one of louis's shirts by his suggestion and he's in a pair of louis's pants that paul rolled up at the ends. both littles rest their heads against each other's as they sit on the floor watching sesame street. niall has his giraffe stuffie in his arms that smells just like zayn. harry has his white bear in his arms that smells like louis. paul is  stretched out on the couch preoccupied by his phone.

harry falls asleep halfway through a few episodes of sesame street. he tried his best to power through the sleepiness but it didn't work. niall on the other hand is still wide awake and is as nauseous as ever. it's worse than it was before since now it's a stomach ache and a potty ache.

he still hasn't used his nappy nor threw up. he doesn't want to move since it would wake harry who has fallen asleep on his shoulder. he turns around slightly seeing paul still awake. "pauly?" "hey niall what's up?" paul half whispers. "tummy really really hurts." "aw baby c'mere."

"don't wanna wake harry." niall says, as tears cloud his eyes paul wipes his cheeks as a few stream down. "hey don't cry here let me get up i'll make this work." paul picks up harry setting him on the far end of the couch and then he picks up niall setting him in his lap as niall cuddles into his chest. niall cries as he feels sicker by the second. paul unzips the onesie pulling it down to nialls mid thighs figuring the heat from the fleece isn't helping with the nausea.

he pats nialls bum and niall blushes realizing that he has to go potty. he whines pushing his face deeper into paul's chest. "just go niall your already sick." paul said, as niall nodded his head against his chest. niall pushes peeing into the plush material paul removes his hand from the diaper as the material grows heavy. niall grunts behind the pacifier pooing into the nappy. this goes on for about ten minutes or so and soon niall is out of pain and is fast asleep. paul mentally cheers both boys are asleep and the adults will be back in ten minutes he calls this night a success.

he changes niall cleaning him the best he can. he then washes his hands returning back to the couch to hear a knock at the door. "hey lou." "hey i'm so tired how did harry do?" louis asks struggling to stay awake. "he's asleep he did wonderful wheres zayn and liam?" "i don't know their somewhere doing something gay anyways don't we have to go to the hotel." "we do i'm not tired so i can drive of course."

~~~~

"liam stop snogging zayn for two second so you can get in the van." louis groans bouncing harry in his arms. "alright jeez." "don't be mad at me were burning gas and you'll be the first one crying when we get stranded." louis says, and liam opens his mouth to argue back when paul says, "boys just get in the car and stop arguing." the two boys say their sorrys as they hop into the small van. harry squirms in louis's arms as the nappy grows wet.

he whines falling back asleep with his growing curls in louis's face. louis pushes harrys hair out of his mouth and pushes them down out of his eyes.

niall is in zayn's arms fast asleep his nappy is as messy as ever but they didn't have time for a change since management rushed them out last minute. zayn feels sympathy for the younger boy praying that they get to the hotel quick since nialls going to have a nasty rash to deal with.

~~~~

they all pile out the van as they grab their bags. paul grabs the heavier set of bags walking into the fancy building. the boys resist shouts of awe as they see the  fancy shiny gold and white hotel. "ah you must be one direction louis your room is 228, liam and zayn 229 and paul yours is 230." the older woman says handing them their set of key cards.

they get in the big elevator and liam and zayn talk or more like whisper amongst themselves. the elevator dings as it reaches the correct floor. they all pile out saying their good nights as they go into their rooms.

louis gets undressed down to his boxers and he climbs into bed he tucks a sleeping harry in as he snuggled close to him. "night baby i love you i hope your having the sweetest cupcake dreams." louis kisses his cheek shutting off the lights and falling into a dreamless sleep.