eleven

"harry we do not hit daddy!" louis semi shouts his voice laced with a tinge of anger to get his point across. harry has been upset all day louis figures it's cabin fever they have been stuck in the house for a few days or so due to the heavy snow and harry is getting a tad bit aggressive.

harry huffs crossing his arms and making the most over exaggerated pouty face on earth. louis figures now is the time to introduce some rules the only catch is he has to speak to big harry and let's just say we haven't seen him in a week. so it's gonna be hard to get him out of his headspace without a fuss.

"baby c'mere." "no daddy." harry says, sitting down criss cross apple sauce his skirt fluffing up beneath him as his sits. "please daddy needs to talk to you." "no want too." harry says, as he glares at louis. "alright i know how to solve this." louis says, standing up and picking harry up sitting him in his lap. "there now stay put please. can't have a little one on the run." louis pats harrys milky thighs as harry groans not wanting to be bothered today.

"alright baby i have a few things that we need to discuss. but you have to be out of your headspace. can you be big for me please?" louis asks, cocking his head to the side in a cheesy manner.

"fineeeee." harry groans putting his head on louis's shoulder. louis pulls the pacifier out from harrys lips as he raises his head up. it doesn't take long for harry to get out of his headspace but louis can tell he's still feeling a bit fuzzy.

"can i sorta get off your lap please."

"oops sorry haz." louis says, retracting his arms as harry climbs off his lap.

"anyways what did you want to tell me?" harry asks, a bit agitated in and out of his headspace.

"i just wanted to introduce a set of rules that you'll be comfortable with."

"alright so what do i have to get spankies and good boy stickers or something." harry sasses mocking the little space language.

"no need for the sass mister and yes sorta, if you want to get better you need this." louis says, pulling out a sparkly notebook he flips through the pages finding a clean page. harry stifles a chuckle.

"alright so first rule not too bad, no sass or talking back this will lead you ten minutes in the naughty chair."

"that's bull shit i don't wanna sit in a chair and stare at literal paint dry." harry huffs blowing his curls out of his eyes.

"i'll let that curse word slide for now but no cursing thirty minutes in the naughty chair along with ten spanks. are you comfortable with spankings harry?" louis asks, and harry pauses he can feel the anxiety wash over him he's not very comfortable with spankings considering his trauma.

"n-no pw-please." harry stutters, slipping a bit making him shake the fuzzies away.

"alright dove it's fine we will simply do the naughty chair for now."

"mkay what's the next one?"

"no hitting daddy or others such as niall and his daddies or various people we meet. this will lead you to thirty minutes in the naughty chair with your favorite toy, stuffie or pacifier getting taken away."

"you wouldn't." harry gasps, clutching his bear closer to his chest.

"i would harry. now be polite and use manners to anyone we meet, especially new people who may not be used to your humor or mannerisms. but i feel like this won't be an issue since your usually pretty kind." louis compliments seeing as a blush rises to harrys cheeks making his own heat up a bit.

"what would the punishment be?"

"an apology with an explanation and as much time in the naughty corner as i please."