twenty two

(alright this is ziams sex story that zayn told louis)

"anyways lou here the story."

"yessss." louis grins taking a sip of his tea from his mug.

liam and zayn went to a bar located up the street from the hotel. the walk was no more than fifteen minutes the boys sit and talk at the small outdoor table. "so zayn." "so liam." "what do you want to do after his?" "can we just have some alone time if you know what i'm saying." "sure baby i knew you were feeling dirty tonight." liam says drinking from his shot glass. "should we just go back to the hotel or,"

"rent a room darling maybe for a night or two." liam says and zayn nods liam knows what nicknames do to him, just from a couple of words hes all hot and flustered.

"can we go in a second please li." zayn practically begs. "sure baby we can go." liam leaves the lady a tip as he grips zayns ass kissing him on the lips as they walk out of the bar.

"daddy please i'm so hard." zayn groans as he teases liam. "haven't heard that in forever, daddy will fix it doll the other hotel is over there." liam says and zayn nods as they continue to walk.

they reach the semi fancy hotel the young man at the desk looks up from sorting the room keys. "hey how may i help you?" "can i get a room please?" "certainly, one for the both of you or?" "one for the both of us." "alright here's your key and it is 200 dollars a night." "thank you and here you go." liam says as he pays the 400 dollars up front.

zayn and liam walk hand in hand to their room liam slides the key card against the sensor opening the door and shutting it behind them. liam pushes zayn up against the wall and zayns eyes widen.

liam kisses him roughly and zayn moans into the kiss giving liam access to slip his tongue into his mouth. zayn moans as liam grips his silky hair. "f-fuck daddy please." zayn moans pulling away as he feels liam grip his hips grinding onto his clothed dick.

"tell me baby what do you want daddy to do?" "i-i want you to pin me down on the bed maybe tie my wrists and bruise me, go rough on me please." "alright remember your colors love?" liam asks moving his hands to sit on zayns small waist.

"green is keep going, yellow is to slow down, red is to stop." "good baby what's your color right now?" liam asks feeling in his hoodie for the piece of rope and handcuffs. "green i'm ready."

"alright love." liam then slyly grins putting the rope in between his teeth tossing zayn onto the bed. zayn smiles his beautiful honey pot eyes are covered in an buzzing swarm of bees.

liam pulls his hoodie and pants off throwing them on the bedroom floor. he then pulls off zayns shirt and his pair of pants tossing them to the side. "hands darling." liam says darkly as he grabs zayns wrists. he places the rope on zayns dainty wrists trying them to the bed post above his head.

liam kisses and sucks down zayns body leaving dark bruises on his neck, collarbone, and on his chest. while all of this is happening zayn is writhing in pleasure beneath the taller boy. "are you prepped love or do it need to take care of you?" "i haven't done it in a while can you do it please." "please who?" "please daddy." zayn says bluntly as he his cheeks turn a dark shade of pink.

liam covers his fingers in lube as zayn lifts his legs to his chest. liam pushes his knees closer to his chest as his hole clenches around nothing.

liam teasingly brushes his fingers over zayns hole he then sticks his pointer finger in giving zayn a second to adjust. he then adds two and zayn whines as liam thrusts them in and out just trying to open up the boy enough to fit his size.

"m-more daddy please!" zayn moans as liam quickens his pace with his fingers. liam adds another and now three fingers are in the boy he's still as tight as ever.

liam wants to go a bit deeper to tease zayn but he already sees zayn struggling to hold back his orgasm being ever so sensitive from not having a good fucking in a while. "daddy 'm so close please let me come." zayn whimpers as he clenches tightly around liams fingers.

"sorry zayn but no." liam pulls his fingers out sucking them clean as he stares down at zayn looking ever so helpless his dick flushed and hard against his stomach as it forms a small pool of precum.

liam gets undressed and lubes his dick up this makes zayn whine and clench his legs together for some friction, the anticipation is killing him. liam then pushes zayns legs apart lining himself up with his hole as he pushes in.

he gives zayn some time to adjust to his size before he quickly and roughly thrusts into him. zayn moans tugging his wrists trying to get his hands out of the rope but this only earns him a hard slap on the thigh from liam.

"daddy please!" zayn yells as he gasps feeling liam hit his prostate. liam moans as he goes harder ramming into zayn's prostate he's for sure that the boys going to be sore in the morning.

he smacks zayns ass and scratches at his back zayn moans at the pain. liam is pretty sure where he's smacked zayns legs will leave bruises in the morning. "i'm so close!" zayn moans as he bites down on his lip his half lidded eyes rolling in the back of his head. liam uses his free hand to stroke zayns hard flushed dick.

the obscene skin against skin noise along with zayn and liams moans fill the small room. zayn practically screams as he come close to his orgasm, tears fill his eyes and trail down his cheeks as he whimpers. he lets out a yell and a tug on the restraints as he feels himself go over the edge. the pleasure consumes his body and strong forceful waves and soon he cums with a yell.

liam continues to stroke the boys dick slowly before zayn whines in oversensitivity. liam continues to give a few more weak thrusts before he comes filling zayns ass with the sticky ivory substance.

he pulls out slowly groaning at the lost of warmth and tightness, while the boy underneath him lets out a quite whine from the loss of feeling full. he straddles zayns sweaty and weak body as he unties his wrists.

liam throws the rope aside grabbing zayns wrists and he rubs them with the pads of his thumbs. the imprint from the braided rope is bruised into zayn's wrists. zayn let's out a soft moans as liam continues to sooth the pain on his wrists. "feel better now baby?" "yes thank you." liam kisses his sweaty hands as he lets go of zayns wrists laying next to him.

"'m all dirty now." zayn whines looking down as his cum covered torso feeling liam's cum drip out of his abused hole. "it's alright i'll take care of you." liam climbs off the bed kissing zayn lightly as he walks into the bathroom grabbing a washcloth and wetting it.

he comes back and sits next to zayn cross legged as he cleans his tired body. he makes sure to clean over an sensitive areas the best he can without overstimulating him too much.

liam wipes himself off setting the towel in the bathrooms hamper. "wanna cuddle please." zayn says yawning as he outstretches his arms for liam to get in them.

liam smiles and lets out a small chuckle getting in zayns arms. he kisses the boy softly making zayn blush. "night baby get some rest you deserve it." "night li you too." zayn shuts off the light with his free hand before cuddling into liams naked chest.

zayn finishes his story and louis's eyes are wide in disbelief. "zayn you didnt!" louis says, finishing off his cup of tea and setting it down on the nightstand. "i did, do you want proof?" "sure."

"alright." zayn unbuckles his pants pulling them down to his thigh exposing a dark bruise and the various hickeys that trail up his thighs.

"that's insane when you say you like it hard you really mean it." "yeah" zayn blushes pulling his trousers back up sitting next to louis.

"anyways lou what happened with you and harry?" "do you really wanna know?" louis ask with a blush. "i really wanna know."