Level 3- Don't make him wait!

y/n was 10 minutes away from the end of her shift but she still had just over 30 minutes worth of work. This was due to the fact that she couldn't stop talking to Oikawa.

Oikawa on the other hand was a few seconds away from finishing. This was because he was multitasking, something y/n needed to learn.

She was stressing because she didn't want to keep Iwaizumi waiting because that could be seen as rude.

She had made a plan in her head.

"If I write 3x quicker than I usually do then I should be out right on time."

10 minutes later and she had about 15 minutes worth of work. She hadn't even worked 2x quicker.

She placed her head in her hands and groaned.

She couldn't give up now or she would be later

2 minutes later she found Iwaizumi sat in Oikawa's chair watching her work

"You have a spelling mistake there."

She had forgotten how blunt he could be.

She looked over and tried to hide her annoyance with her usual smile.

"Thanks..."

She corrected the error and carried on her work.

Less than 10 minutes later she was done, she turned to her side and saw Iwa on his phone with his headphones in.

"Whatcha watching?"

He was so invested his didn't notice her moving around and looking over his shoulder.

He was watching a volleyball tournament.

She turned her head towards him and saw how his eyes lit up as he watched.

Iwa felt weight on his shoulder and looked in the direction.

Their noses were a centimetre away from touching.

A blush grew on y/n's face and she jumped back landing on her backside.

Iwa rushed out of his seat and helped the girl get back on her feet.