Level 11- Don't be selfish!

Yeah that's right I'm back 🥳🥳

y/n had to go to university today but luckily for her she had her sister right beside her.

They were both in the same year because Yui had been held back a year in high school due to all the fighting and bunking off of school she did.

After the talk she had with her father she knew she couldn't carry on that lifestyle and kept her fighting to a minimum, though she would still do it now and again.

"Yui I told you not to make me lunch. I'm trying to be more independent."

"Sorry y/n, it's a habit."

Because of this, y/n had 2 lunches, Yui's obviously being better than hers.

They saw that their classes would start soon and they decided to split up, promising to see each other at lunch.

y/n sat next to her friend; as always he was focused on his game.

"Kenma! Hey."

"Hello."

He was a man of not so many words. She liked sitting next to him though because it allowed her to talk about her feelings with him adding his opinion very rarely.

She brought out her Nintendo switch and joined the game he was playing.

"So I got a new job. I told you about how things ended in the last one. I couldn't go back. Luckily I'm with my sister and I have this really nice supervisor called Oikawa. Also I work with this guy called Iwaizumi he's cool but he's so into his work that he doesn't get the hint that I like him."

She sighed and put her game console down. An enemy monster ran towards her. She let out a terrifying shriek before attempting to run away but she only ended up cornering herself.

As the monster raised its arm to slash her it was killed.

"Thank you Kenma."

He nodded.

"Anyways I came over to his house and he we worked. We didn't even watch a movie." She placed her chin on the table, still concentrating on the game.

"Maybe you should be more up front." She looked at him and smiled.

y/n then thought for a second, wondering what more she could do. She felt her face getting warm. She blocked out all the inappropriate ideas and played her special attack, killing all the monsters that were in a 10 meter radius.

A logo came up on the screen, indicating they had won.

y/n let go of the console and placed her head in her arms.

"I thought that would never end. Nice job Ken-kun."

She raised her arm. He high-fived her.

The teacher came in so they put their switches away and got on with the lesson.

After what felt like forever, the class ended and they left side by side.

The pair never ate together because they had different friends.

By friends we mean Kuro and Yui.

"Okay, see you next week."

Just as she was about to leave, he grabbed her arm.

"I know you wanted this, so you can have it."

In his hands was the new animal crossing.

"Thank you Ken-kun but I can't have that. It's so expensive."