Cut Scene 2- Iwa and y/n

This story will be narrated byAIZUMI, 12Y/N, 11

AIZUMI, 12
Y/N, 11

"My name is y/n and this is Aizumi." Aizumi waved.
"Sorry he doesn't speak much but he is very nice."

"What was our first kiss like. Hey, how do you know about that lady? Aizumi do you know this woman?"

"Nope."

"Are you a secret spy sent by Yui because if you are then I have never kissed anyone." She winked.

After a lot of convincing y/n and Iwa finally agreed to explaining the story.

"You sure you aren't a spy?"

"It was the day of our second anniversary." Iwa cut y/n off.

"y/n had got me a teddy bear she named Tamaki after one of her favourite characters. I gave her a teddy bear named Kyo boy. She then gave me a kiss on the cheek next day we kissed accidentally on the lips."

y/n flicked Iwa on the head. He held the area in pain.

"That's not how you explain a story properly. You need to explain detail by detail. Yui taught me that."

"That hurt (n/n)"

She kissed her hand and placed it on Iwa's forehead.

"Is that better?"

His cheeks grew a rosy tint. He nodded.

"Iiiii'lll explain it and you can input where you seem fit. Is that okay."

"ok"

"Right. It all started on the day of our second anniversary. We had planned to meet up and have a picnic because it was meant to be a warm day. But unlucky for us, I got the days mixed up and the day was a rainy day.

"What are we going to do? This means that we can't sit outside" I said."

y/n then spiked up her hair to imitate Iwaizumi's.

"Yeah, maybe we should do something else."" She deepened her voice to mock him.

"Hey, I don't sound like that."

"Yeah you do."

"Do not"

This carried on until we reminded them about the story.

"Oh yeah um... oh!

I suggested that we go to the arcade that was a 5 minute walk from my house because they had lots of fun games.

"Wait here though, I have to get your present."Aizumi said.

"Wait I have to get yours as well, be back here in 5?"

And he agreed.

5 minutes later we were both holding our presents behind our back.

"Let's show them on 3" Iwa suggested.