Level 18: You need to calm down!

Yui's POV

Yui walked out of her car and walked closer to the sounds of sobs.

Yui now stood in front of the person. She was wearing headphones and had her exposed hands covering her face. Her fingers were turning pink from the cold.

The only problem was that Yui didn't know what to do now that she was here. What if they didn't want to talk to someone?

Unconsciously her foot took a step back. She knew she couldn't do this.

But then for some odd reason a memory flashed in her head.

She sighed and but on a brave face before tapping them on their shoulder.

"I don't have any money Himi...."

She took of her headphones and stood up immediately rememberering to pat off all the snow.

"Yui! I didn't know you lived round here."

She turned out to wipe her nose before looking at her senpai with a fake smile.

Yui could tell it was forced because the corners of her lips quivered.

"Sayo what's wrong?"

Sayo pretended not to know what Yui was talking about.

"What do you mean?"

She still wore the fake smile and it was starting to piss Yui off.

"Sayo, you don't have to act as if things aren't ok," she put a hand on her back and sat her down on the door step.

"Please... tell me what's wrong."

Sayo couldn't hold her tears back anymore. She wrapped her arms around Yui and cried. She cried and cried.

She tried to speak but no works came out.

Only more sobs.

"Yui" she met eyes with Oikawa.

Sayo looked back at him.

"Sayo..."

He walked over to the pair and stood in front of them.

"What are you doing out in the cold weather?"

Sayo didn't respond. She wiped her tears and stood up.

She brought out her keys to unlock her door but found it already opened.

"Please come in." Her voice was rough but quiet.

Yui and Oikawa followed her into the apartment complex. As they walked through the hallway they noticed how rundown it was.

There were stains all over the walls and the wallpaper had peeled in many areas. There were drawing all over the wall as and the furniture was all chipped.

They went up the stairs. Oikawa went to hold the banister.

"Trust me you don't want to touch that."

He unconsciously lifted his hand up.

As they ascended up the stairs, the smell of vomit became more prominent.

They followed Sayo like ducklings following their mother until they stopped at a door.

"Number 9."

Sayo shook her head.

"It's number 6 but it's wonky."

She turned the 9 around so it became a 6 and pushed it down.

She opened the door and they were hit with the smell of strawberry.

They looked around and noticed how clean it was.

"Sorry about the mess."

"What mess? This room is so clean it is shining." Oikawa answered.

The pair took off their shoes and Sayo provided them with some slippers.

"Would you like anything to drink?"

Yui shook her head.

"Sayo, sit down and relax. I will sort everything out."

"No but-"

Yui gave her a look telling her not to stop her.

Sayo sat down on a wooden chair and rested her elbows on the table. Oikawa sat down next to her.

Once Yui was done making the drinks she brought them to the table and gave them to each person.

"Sayo what's wrong? Why were you sat outside crying." Oikawa asked.

"Idiot. It's obviously something personal. She might not want to talk about it."

"No... I'll explain why I left early and why I was crying."

She sighed and looked at the hot drink in her cold hands.

"This is going to be a long story," she looked up.

"You don't mind, do you?"

They both shook their heads.

She smiled.

"Thank you."