Level 5- Don't drink too much!

"y/n-chan, come here. I want to speak to you."

y/n saw Oikawa waving her down. She saw Iwaizumi next to him also eyeing her. She couldn't just ignore them. That would be rude.

She sat down between the pair on the circular table and brought out her sandwich.

"I was wondering if you both wanted to go get a drink after work."

y/n reminded herself what happened last time. She was scared of walking back into that bar; it was full of bad luck.

"Actually, I won't be able to go." Iwa replied.

"This is great because if Iwa is not there then it means that there will be no awkward tension." She thought to herself.

"Awwe, why not?" Oikawa slumped his head on his arm.

"Yui has been giving me more work than usual. I think I did something wrong because she's been glaring at me for the past couple of days."

"I told her not act any different." She sighed. "This is my fault. I'll go talk to her and sort this out. See you later."

And with that she went to find Yui.

"What would talking to her do?"

"Yui is her sister. Can't you work anything out by yourself."

Iwa had obviously noticed that they shared the same last name but with the last name 'Tanaka' being so popular he thought nothing of it. It also did help that they didn't look anything like each other.

But that only creates more questions in his head. What had he done to upset y/n?

5 hours later and y/n had finished her work and getting ready to leave, Oikawa trailing behind her.

"So, what happened that night."

y/n knew what he was talking about but she decided to play dumb.

"What night." She looked the other whistled.

"You know what I'm talking about."

She let out a sigh and look at him with distress.

"Okay I'll explain it quickly."

"-and he said that I should just forget that we ever dated

"-and he said that I should just forget that we ever dated." By this point y/n was in tears. She didn't know why but anytime she tried to explain how she felt she could help but to cry.

"Awww y/n-chan it will be ok. Iwaizumi is really dense so he doesn't get things unless you say it straight up."

Her phone began to go off. She answered the call once she had stopped heaving.

"Hello?"

"y/n where are you, I'm just leaving work."

"Oh I'm at the bar next to the building."