Level 14: Try not to freak out!

Iwaizumi sat up on his couch, he must have slept off.

He checked the time.

5:30...

5:30?!

Everyone would be here soon.

He looked around him. His living room was filled paperwork.

Carefully he grabbed them all and and placed them in his study.

He brought out the hoover but just as he was about to start he heard a knock on the door.

"I'm no where near ready."

He opened the door, y/n was smiling at him, her woolly hat almost covered her eyebrows.

"Hey hey hey! I thought I would come early to help out."

He felt like he could cry.

He bowed, "Thank you."

She laughed at him.

Iwaizumi told y/n to hoover the house while he went out and bought all the snacks.

He felt like he was meant to tell her something but he couldn't remember. If it was that important then he would have remembered already. He brushed the thought aside.

Not even after being being out of the house for 10 minutes he got a call.

"Um Iwa I was hoovering the guest room and I found lots of clothes on the floor. What should I do with them."

"Those are probably Oikawa's. Put them in the laundry bag."

"Also, there was a game on your table-"

"No."

"But Iwaaa"

"You know that's my favourite game plus there is only one game save so if you play it will delete mine."

"Fine.."

He sighed.

"There was this manga in your room."

He cut the call.

If he hadn't, it would have never ended.

He bought some pizza and some alcohol along with other things.

It was hard to hold it all but he eventually got home.

When he opened the door he could barely recognise that he was in his own house.

Everything was so clean it sparked.

On his bean bag was y/n with her headphones on while reading his manga.

She looked his way before turn back to the book quickly.

"Since you so rudely cut me off I read the manga anyways."

She was reading tanaka-kun is so listless.

He rolled his eyes before digging into his bag and throwing her some (favourite crisps/chips.)

She put one of the (crisps/chips) in her mouth and let out a satisfied sound.

"Thank you Aizumi."

He nodded as went to the kitchen to go put the drinks in the fridge.

He came back to the living room, y/n had now sprawled herself on the couch like a cat. She was playing animal crossing.

Iwaizumi got his Nintendo switch console and turned on animal crossing.

He lifted her head up and placed it on his lap.

The room was quiet.

At this point the pair were fishing in Iwaizumi's island.