To Itachi

It had been a while since Sasuke woke up and thankfully the two had made it into the land of Sound before Konoha could spot them.

The Bad news?....

Well...

"Ahh, Sasuke, how kind of you to come to me" Orochimaru hissed.

The two boys were asleep in a cave until Sasuke shot up because the curse seal in his pocket went hot.

Next thing he knew there was a Roach in the cave.

Haku could only sigh, these next three years were going to be anything but easy. Especially if people are always after them.

It hasn't even been a full week since they had left Konoha and Sasuke was already prepared to just go home and sleep.

Unfortunately, Sasuke is much too aware that Orochimaru would definitely be able to kill him at this moment in time.

He still needed to train his body back to when it was before.

However, this wasn't what Sasuke cared about right now. What he wanted to know was how the hell did Orochimaru find them. It's not like they made massive explosions while walking to indicate their arrival.

Orochimaru also had full control of his new body, so Sasuke was guaranteed saftey for the next 3 years.

"What do you want? You've already swapped bodies and without Kabuto it will take you a lot longer to prepare the Jutsu again" Sasuke stated.

Orochimaru could only grin.

"Ahh, but that's where you're wrong. I managed to find myself a new assistant, who is more than happy to help me." He hissed.

Sasuke was very confused at this, at this moment in time no one other than Tsunade was a great enough medic nin that would be willing to work for Orochimaru. It was one of the many reasons as to why Sasuke wanted to kill Kabuto off earlier.

So who else was a great medic nin at the time? No one really, if anything the Medic Ninja were in short supply and were usually kept inside their respective villages.

Sasuke rolled his eyes, Orochimaru was probably just lying then.

Now thankfully Sasuke had placed a hirashin seal not too far from the cave allowing him and Haku a quick escape.

"Hn, well when I see this acquaintance of yours I'll be sure to kill them also." Sasuke grunted before grabbing Haku and teleporting away.

Orochimaru stared at the spot they had just been with a massive grin right as a cloaked person walked Into the cave.

"So was he willing?" They asked.

"Of course not. I'm not sure what your plan is, but it appears that Sasuke has a plan of his own. One I'm sure he won't appreciate you interfering." Orochimaru stated, he turned around to face the cloaked figure.

"Sasuke will appreciate my work when he comes to realise that this is what is best for him" they said.

Orochimaru chuckled at that before walking up close to them.

"Best for him? Or best for you. You may want to be cautious, I'm not sure what type of person you think he his, but Sasuke can be merciless." Orochimaru chuckled, patting their shoulder with a grin.

The person tenses slightly and pushed his hand off them.

"I know more about Sasuke than he does about himself" they replied.

But Orochimaru only grinned wider before grabbing their hood.

"So you say. But let's see how merciful he his if your plan succeeds. Now shall we be off... Sakura." Orochimaru pulled off the hood to reveal the cherry blossom hair beneath and the sharp green eyes that glowed with envy and determination.