Dealing With Isobu

The three of them decided to take the Long way around to Kirigakure, they could have gone straight through the land of Fire, but considering that every Ninja in the nation was looking for all three they realised it would be a lot easier and smarter to take the long route.

Annoyingly for them the long route consisted of the land of Sound and the land of hot water, before they could take a boat past the land of whirlpools to get to the island where Isobu was hiding.

That unfortunately for them meant they had to try and avoid Orochimaru yet again, but considering how well that went the last time they didn't have their Hope's up.

It didn't take them long to get into the land of Sound, no, what took a long time was getting out of the land of sound.

"Sasuke, come to visit me again have you?" Orochimaru hissed out. His grin only seemed to grow.

"Oh look, you've brought me a gift!" He hiss out looking at Itachi.

Itachi gave a hefty sigh before grabbing Sasuke and Haku before dissapearing in a flock of Crows. (I'm like 80% sure that's called a murder of crows but idc)

Orochimaru only grinned, he would leave them be for now, after all he still had three more years before he could even think of using their bodies.

After that encounter it only took 3 days to reach Isobu and that was only because no one wanted to give them a lift to Isobu's island.

Upon arriving at Isobu's island Sasuke walked straight over the lake and looked In it.

"So, any ideas of how to draw Isobu's attention?" Haku asked.

"Hmm, it seems like a hassle to go for a swim" Itachi placed his input.

"Hehehe! We've got this one!" Shukaku yelled.

Everything went silent for a while before Isobu slowly began to rise from the lake.

"I guess waiting worked well enough" Haku muttered.

"Hn" the two Uchiha replied.

Isobu looked down at the three Ninja, he was analysing them and although Isobu is supposed to be the most peaceful of the tailed beasts that doesn't mean he doesn't look intimidating.

"A-are you guys here to help me? T-that's what S-shukaku said." He spoke, and immediately Sasuke was reminded of Hinata.

Although, Her stutter comes from her hesitation to speak, as she feels like she'll never say the correct thing, Sasuke kinda wondered if it would be the same for the tailed beast, but doubts it.

The guy is probably just shy.

"Hn, yes we're here to help. So far we've only got two options, we either A: place you in a new Jinchuriki, that information will be kept between us so it will take the Akatsuki much longer to find you, or B: we help you find a better hiding place, that's if you don't want to go back to being sealed." Sasuke explained.

Isobu thought it through, if he went back into hiding it would only be a matter of time before the Akatsuki found him again. However if he went with Sasuke, they were going to constantly be on the move, not to mention they would be coming across his family. He really wanted to see his family.

"I-I'll come with you, b-but who will be my Jinchuriki?" He asked.

Sasuke pointed to Haku who walked forward and had a hand out to Isobu.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Isobu, I am Haku Yuki, and I would be honoured to be you Jinchuriki" Haku says with a calm smile.

Sasuke was off slightly pouting to his brother.