Improvement

Sasuke ducked under the right hook and swiped his leg in Hope's of tripping his opponent. Itachi however jumped over his leg and immediately spun in an attempt to kick Sasuke in the face. Sasuke held up his arms in defence but the kick was strong enough to knock him through some trees.

Haku clapped from the side as the winner of the spar was obviously not Sasuke.

"I keep getting my ass kicked by a blind man! How!? 20 plus years of fighting and I still lose to you" Sasuke yelled, he wasn't usually one to raise his voice unless it was at Naruto, but this was ridiculous.

"Hn, I'm not fully blind you, idiot. I'm at the stage where everything is blurred together but nothing has started going black yet" Itachi explained.

"That doesn't make it better" Haku pitched in, he had spent a lot of time meditating in Hope's of becoming one with Isobu, but obviously it would take a lot more Chakra control than he thought.

"Speaking of which, if we get you some glasses that might help with your vision" Sasuke spoke up.

"Why would I risk worsening the effect of my Sharingan when I can still defeat you without full sight?" Itachi asked.

Sasuke grit his teeth at that, now he was just gloating.

"Hn, fine then! Be blind! Who cares? Not me!" Sasuke snapped, it had been a few stressful weeks.

It had been about 7 weeks since they had found Isobu, and they decided to make their way to the land of Lightning. It's not that they took a long way around, more so they wanted to delay speaking with A for as long as possible.

To top it off all three were rogues from the same place! 2 places if you count Haku's previous desertion. This put them all in a really tough spot. Anything they wanted or needed, was always hard to get because they were wanted, men.

"Hn, calm down foolish brother, I never said it was a bad idea. Besides if I was any other Uchiha glasses would affect my use of Genjutsu, however, I have easily found a way around that." Itachi replied, he had his arm resting on his jacket again.

Sasuke used to wonder why he did that before Itachi told him the reason, it lessens the pain if it's resting. Sasuke had already sent a messenger Hawk to Tsunade, who by the way was still incredibly pissed off at said Uchiha, was willing to meet in a small Village to at least assess what was wrong with Itachi.

Haku had also been acting weird the last few weeks, but every time Sasuke asked he was assured that there was no problem... in fact the more he thought about it the more his eyes narrowed.

If Sasuke ends up discovering that Haku has a fatal wound that he never told him about because of some stupid reason like 'he has too much to worry about' he personally would see to it that the healing process would be damm painful.

So for Haku's sake, it better not be a wound he was hiding.

"Nonetheless, for your glasses, we need to go into town. It would also be a good chance to restock on some supplies" Haku announced, his arm tensed slightly, it was such a small tense that anyone could have missed it... but not Sasuke.

"Haku... are you sure you're ok?" Sasuke asked, he didn't need his friend dying on his mid-mission.

"I'm fine" Haku replied.

'Liar' Sasuke thought.

Standing up the three continued their walk to the nearest village which happened to be the Land of Hot Water.

"We'll need to go to Yugakure if we want to get Itachi his glasses. I highly doubt any small Village will be able to help" Haku stated, his Anbu mask perched on the side of his head.