Merry Christmas

Sasuke sat above the Hokage mountain with a bored look on his face. The crisp winter air and fresh layer of snow created a moment of peace that he hadn't felt in a long time. Especially since the War was finally over and he no longer had to worry about major threats like Madara.

He'd be the first to admit that Sasuke doesn't do Christmas. Not anymore. Most people at this time would spend it with their family, Like Hinata, or their Friends, Like Naruto.

Sasuke didn't want to do either. He enjoyed the silence too much to go out with, Naruto, Haku and the others, Like Shikamaru. But he also wasn't depressed enough to go sit in a grave yard with his family.

He could spend it with Itachi, but he was on the same wavelength that Sasuke was. Christmas just didn't seem to mean anything anymore.

It was just a cold day.

So Sasuke opted to sit on the Hokage mountain and watch the festive cheer through others. He could see civilians getting drunk in bars with Christmas hats, people rushing around to get last minute gifts, Nartuo drawing the Uchiha sign and a Penis in the snow.....

.

.

.

Wait what?

Sasuke's eyes snapped back to the training ground not to far from the mounting. Naruto was easily seen in his Orange clothing, and was waving his hand up at Sasuke Like a mad man.

He simply pointed to the Uchiha Symbol, then point to Sasuke, then Pointed to the Penis before he fell to the ground in a fit of laughter.

Sasuke tried not to laugh. Really he did, there was nothing funny about the joke. It got a chuckle out of him regardless. He shook his head and turned on his Sharingan. Grabbing a snowball he used his eyes to help aim the long distance shot and threw the ball.

After he turned off the Sharingan and sat back down he watched as the snowball landed directly into Naruto's open mouth since he was still laughing.  Thet drew a laughter out of Sasuke as he watched Naruto flail about Like a fish before coughing up the snow.

Sasuke swore he blinked once, but then he saw the army of Orange. Hundreds of snowballs were thrown up at him, but none reached, since Sasuke had gravity on his side. Even from that distance he could tell the boy in Orange was yelling profanities at him, but he was too far away to hear them, so he enjoyed the view.

Rolling his eyes the next thing Sasuke threw down was a small Orange box with a black bow.  Naruto watched it fall and went to catch it. Sasuke watched the idiot open the box and proceed to yell so loud Sasuke heard it from where he was sitting.

"THANKS TEMEEEEE!!!!"

The civilians gave Naruto dirty looks as they covered their ears or mumbled to themselves, but Sasuke gave a small smile. He had worked hard to get that gift after all. He knew it was worth it since Naruto would put it to good use. It was 5 all you can eat buffet tickets for Ichiraku.

Don't ask how he got them, that is a story he will not be telling.

He still had a few more gifts to hand out, so Sasuke stood up. It's odd to think that once upon a time, he was so depressed that he genuinely believed a fall from this distance could kill him. Even though the memory of Naruto punching him from the top of the valley of the end still resides in his brain.

Sighing to himself, Sasuke hopped of the mountain, and let himself free fall, before pushing off the mountain to do a flip, rolling on the ground and landing like nothing happened.

He headed off to his apartment first. He knew even if Haku wasn't there he would end up there at some point. He adjusted his purple scarf to wipe some of the snow off it, before leaving a blue and white gift on the table.