Hunting the Team

Sasuke glared silently as he snuck through another set of a halls. Silently setting up small seals in each room, he continued his hunt.

After checking every room and killing every experiment in sight, (believe him... he was doing them a favour) he gave a huff of frustration before leaving just as quietly as he came.

Walking through the forrest silently, Sasuke turned and watched the hidden base burst into a muted explosion. Not a sound around, but the sight of fire and chemicals created a very interesting sight for the Uchiha.

When the flames died down, Sasuke ripped off the Seal that was on the tree beside him. Immediately he could hear the crackles of the left over flames, and could even hear the crumbling of any caves that didn't collapse at first. A beautiful sight indeed.

Looking up at the full moon, Sasuke gave a soft, small smile, at the reminder of the reason he's doing all this. A world where all her loved ones survive. To see her smile is worth everything.

Marching into the dark woods, that only seems to get darker with the beacon of fire, he headed towards his next destination. As he moved Sasuke pulled out the cursed seal that was infused into Chakra paper. He glared at it silently before stuffing it back into his pocket. He had to make sure that was the only way that stupid snake could come back.

In short he had a lot of bases to destroy and a lot of experiments to kill. He rubbed his blood red eyes in frustration, just how many stupid bases did this fucking snake have? This had been the third one he had found in the land of Fire.

Let's not get started on the other Lands that he can search without too much worry about being caught by leaf Ninja. Honestly? Who the hell needed five bases in the land of Wind, 2 in the land of water, 3 in the land of lighting and 4 in the land of earth...

What the fuck? And those where just the ones Sasuke had found. Was Orochimari trying to build a massive underground city, under the five Nations or something? Because that's basically what they were.

It had to been a year and Sasuke was so close to quitting. But not yet. He hadn't seen anyone from the 12, which was good. If he heard another speech about 'doing the right thing' or how 'you can still come back' he was just going to set them alight with no hesitation.

The most annoying part was that Sasuke was half way through the second year... and he has only found Karin. Turns out because he's searching for his team early they actually aren't in the same bases they were when he first met them. Frustrating but not too big of a problem...

That was before he realised just how many bases the snake has.

His black Shinobi sandles walked silently throught the forest. The small seal he had carved into them doing their job perfectly. Not that Sasuke himself could walk silently but doing it this way made his life slightly easier. Dressed in all black, with a sleeves shirt, with a white rope wrapped around his weist.

A small crack was heard. Immediately upon hearing it, Sasuke grabbed the handle of his sword that poked out over his left shoulder. He moved so quickly it was more so instinct than reaction but that didn't stop his blood red eyes from scanning his surroundings.

"Someone got trigger happy with the explosives again" a light voice echoed.

Red eyes snapped up to the voice. Also wearing mostly black except from his wooden sandles and his white and red mask, and leaned up against the trunk of the tree he sat on rested Sasuke's partner in crime.

"Hn, Seeing the experiments pissed me off," Sasuke replied.

"Enough to create an explosion so massive it could have been mistakened for an earthquake?" He asked softly.